Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hi,

I’m trying to help an older family member buy a new Hyundai Tucson Hybrid or Kia Sportage Hybrid in the NYC metro area. He prefers cloth seats so that puts us in the lower trims.

I was hoping to get some input on what kind of pricing is fair in this distorted market for these particular siblings. Basically how much over MSRP to shoot for in any negotiations? Also if anyone here has these models for sale, let me know. Thx.

Preferences:
Cloth
All wheel drive
Silver or Gray Colors
Need the vehicle soon - cannot wait for an order to come in.

Also willing to consider the Honda CRV EX Hybrid.

Any and all input is appreciated.

I have Kona EV in stock and at MSRP.

Jeff Roney
310-405-3507

1 Like

anyone doing gle Mercedes’ at discount on preorders?

Hey Max,

The 330e was the only phev I would consider. But I’m going to focus on electric car.

I would love to get the model 3 but it is a year hold it seems. Otherwise I go for the Tesla, if I didn’t I need a car this month asap.

Can you point me in the right
Direction for which ev in stock to aim for? And I assume msrp is the best anyone does now a days?

So finance would be the only option. Any good sites for ev loan I did a google search but wanted to see what everyone else is using.

This looked decent at 1.99 on ev loans
https://www.fivestarfcu.org/1-99-apr-ev-and-hybrid-car-loans/

Get on this Discord for instant notifications of Tesla inventory drops.

1 Like

Look in the LH Marketplace such as

1 Like

Anyone want a Tundra TRD Pro (black on black) 70k sticker + 10k adm, eta 8-10 weeks, NY dealer. PM me

1 Like

Trying to buy a new BMW X6 in Michigan but local dealer insists on msrp.
Looking for a broker that will give a good deal.
PM please
Thank you

I’m looking to buy a BMW X6. Will be registered in Michigan.
Thanks

Looking to buy a Defender 110 SE or HSE with Tow package.
MSRP or below preferable.
Also relatively close to TN as I’d like to trade a car on it.

Thanks

Defenders are so limited and sometimes area based your best luck to get at Msrp is to call all dealers around you especially small ones. No one is going to give you below msrp

Looking for X5 45e if anyone has ideas on how or where to find one.

Looking for a vw golf r @msrp. I can wait if ordering is possible.

Looking into leasing a GLS 450 in Texas. Looking for a broker to help ID the best incentives available and get a decent deal done.

Am looking for a Toyota Supra 2022-2023 in red, blue or black. 3.0 premium. I live in New York 10954 zip. Any brokers? Or anyone can point me in the direction of a good broker. Not doing Toyota financial stupid MF of almost 8% makes no sense. Some one help me if they can thank you. I want to lease. Am looking to pay $590-720 a month. With 0 down. Am sticking to my one percent rule of leasing. The car msrp is 58k. Fully loaded. No mark ups on lease. Point me in a good direction or if a broker willing to help me I will pay. Thank you.

Sticking to 1% rule……you’re gonna get smoked before it’s closed and sent to the “wanted” section

2 Likes

You might be able to pay under 720/mo with a balloon note. You’re not leasing one for 720 and $0 down unless you get a couple thousand off msrp (not happening). I have grey or red 3.0 premiums available at msrp with $1k fee. Text if interested and you figure out your budget.

Jim
215-359-6836

I don’t think Supras have ever been ‘1%’ cars, even 2 yrs ago with decent discounts and low MF. Since then, MF has gone up significantly and supras aren’t being discounted, MSRP at best.

You’re going to have to purchase or balloon finance for that.

1 Like

Correct. I want to say they leased in the 700 range pre covid. Now prob closer to 900

Tells us you spent 10+ years overpaying for leases in the decade BCE (before chip-shortage era)

3 Likes