Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@Ryan_S
@derekoh1991

1 Like

I’ll get you one for MSRP + window tint and scratch shield ($1,590 nonnegotiable). This is only for LH members as I easily sell these for 3-4k over every month. Depending on flexibility with color and options you’re most likely looking at 3-4 weeks. I work for the largest Toyota dealer in TX and last allocation I got 25 RAV4 Hybrid XLE’s. All taken within 24 hours of the allocation list being posted.

I will get you one for MSRP + $1,899 Dealer Adds. I have 2 coming within 2 weeks

Looking to purchase Honda Civic EX or EX-L in northern California (Bay Area). Thank you.

Shark Tank Flex GIF by ABC Network

Looking for a Volvo XC60 B5 FWD Inscription in the Austin, TX area–open to lease (10/12k) or purchase. Happy to work with dealer or broker. Current Volvo lease is up in August, but looking to get into an XC60 in the next few weeks. PM for more info.

Interested in the Hybrid Lease Deals I have been seeing, Any brokers here in NJ that can assist me with acquiring one? Any chance of there being an available one before July 1 cause thats when my current car goes back? Thank you for the help…

djmarcox is looking for a Pacfica Hybrid btw (His title didn’t transfer over)

1 Like

Big discounts, and big incentives on the Wagoneer if he would consider. They are not selling well.

1 Like

I am looking for non marked up Ford Maverick hybrid, Leaf S plus, or possibly base model niro or kona, or to order 2023 Mitsubishi outlander PHEV. I am in the Phoenix market and would be willing to drive to border of California if only available there.

Defender at MSRP with base numbers

Hey fellows,

I’m pretty new to this forum and looking to buy/lease an EV or Hybrid car with a limited budget.

Up to $350 monthly payment + Up to $2000 DAS

What is the best deal I can get in LA?

Please advise.

Maybe a Nissan Leaf lease but the base model has pretty limited range. And Nissan’s best deal these days tend to be 18-24 months so you’ll be back to square one pretty soon.

See if you can finance a Prius or Prius Prime.

1 Like

Looking for toyota corolla cross le in NY
Lease 36 months 12000 miles per year
I want to put a $0 down
if anybody can get me connected with a good dealer or broker

Hello BMW dealers on Leasehackr,

I am planning to Finance a X5 xDrive45e (PHEV) 2022. Dealers in NJ are giving me a runaround saying the OL code can’t be stacked, won’t work with Loyalty.
I have a BMW right now, plus a corporate fleet code and an OL code.

Any dealer here able to honor the rebates and work a deal at MSRP without dealer add-ons?

Thanks in advance.

@rami1 @Jrouleau426 has a dealer in PA

@kauVaja check @nextlevelautobrokers thread in Marketplace

Looking to purchase a pacifica hybrid. Can someone message me the current deal i can get?

Wesley Chapel, Florida - looking for a Tahoe LT or RST least deal. My Honda Pilot Touring lease is up at end of month (May), looking to get back into bigger Tahoe. Thanks!

Any brokers here that can/will do an Infiniti lease buyout? Vehicle is in Chicago, IL

FYI: You might be able to buy a Traverse for the ballpark cost of a 36m lease of a Tahoe. Or a Jeep Wagoneer might be a much better lease.

1 Like