Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

How much are you looking to pay monthly?

Hi there,

I’m looking to buy a 2022 Toyota RAV4 Prime at MSRP in SoCal between now and end of Sept. I’m flexible with trim/color. Any broker who has future allocations please PM me. I’m located in Los Angeles if that matters. Thanks.

Your gonna wait…… a long long time
$7500 credit will be gone

Only broker here is @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto im sure he can agree about that wait

You can also see if @Cody_Carter can do it in Tustin, but a Rav4Prime at MSRP might not be doable.

1 Like

Msrp is a few years out at this point.

6 Likes

Hi all,

I am looking for a
Toyota GR86 Premium Automatic
T1 credit
Black or Red preferred
NE/NYC Region. Zip is 10306
Looking to buy instead of a lease but I am open to hearing prices for 36/12

Currently have a 2019 VW GTI
Coming up on the end of a lease, I believe I have equity. 17K miles

DM this guy he is your best bet @Jrouleau426

1 Like

Hello, I am looking to get a Honda Ridgeline. Does anyone know of any brokers that work with Honda dealerships or of any dealers that will not do dealer add ons? Trying to avoid paying over MSRP. Seems like Honda deals are hard to come by. I am located in Florida, but willing to ship. Thank you.

Looking for a Chevy Bolt EUV lease in the NYC area. Open to other EV’s

Looking for a Forte GT Manual in CA for purchase. Please let me know if any available at MSRP.

I am looking for buying a BMW 640i GT, new car and used car are both welcome(lease or buy used), please come with details, currently located at Eeastern area.

1 Like

How are you going to lease a brand new 2019 BMW 640i GT?

1 Like

I would assume this fine gentleman has access to a time machine? If so…

Currently fully own 2013 Acura RDX AWD Tech 126K miles in great condition, wanting to upgrade to a CX-9. Please let me know what’s the best going on currently or if there’s any brokers that would help with this, thanks.

When my father was still in business he once kept a new Plymouth Prowler in the showroom for ~5 years, until the fascination from customers mostly wore off.

People would bring their kids in to see it, and they’d go home in a new Town & Country.

Not sure a 640 would have similar utility, but anything’s possible if you can find an eccentric dealership owner. :stuck_out_tongue:

You are going to have to put your state or no-one will answer

Hello, I’m in SoCal and looking to buy a new 2022 Toyota Camry XSE ( two tone color) either gas or hybrid… I can do cash or a low Apr loan… Please let me know. Thanks

Contact @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

Willing to purchase from any state. Need Lexus LX 600

Brand new only.

Ultra Luxury and F sport preferred.

Please Let me know if you can Sell me one or put me on the list to order one.

Hi guys, new here and I am in the market to leasing or financing a 21/22 BMW 330i Xdrive [NJ/07621].

36/10-12k
Preferably with msport package, non msport is okay too!

Looking to deal right away