Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Just order the Kia equivalent of the Tucson.

1 Like

Thanks. I actually told my friend to work that angle. Anybody has any Kia dealer leads?

Nutley in NJ apparently requires a big deposit.

There are dealers near Philly, Scranton and Boston that require much more reasonable deposits like $500 for example.

Thank you.

Looking to lease Camaro convertible LT1, Northeast region. Any broker or dealer recommendations?

Does anyone have any hook ups for Mercedes G63, whoever have that car in stock they want $100k on top of MSRP ?
What’s the turnaround time for build an order ?TIA

Looking for a deal on leasing a Mercedes E53 Coupe/Audi S7/Corvette C7. Open to paying broker fee. Will take whichever gives the best discount.

Anyone have any Incoming bolt euv or niro ev for socal? Looking to lease asap, but no one has inventory. Would go with omega but they have wait time to july for the niro ev

Does anyone know of a Kia or Hyundai dealer that is offering PHEV SUVs for MSRP? I did see some people suggesting orders from CO and shipping it back, but I’m not sure how that would work. Any other suggestions for PHEV/EV SUVs? Baby #2 is coming so need a bigger car.

Thanks!

Try @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto not sure where he is on at pricing but I’m sure he’s the lowest in so cal

1 Like

There are at least 3 different brokers who are selling kia’s my goto is @Omegaautogroup

Where are you located?

located in socal!

If you want MSRP its a fairly long wait but I can do it on Hyundai models

Read the posts of people who have shipped Tellurides from CO to CA on the Telluride forums. That will give you an idea of shipping a Sorento or other PHEV.

I am planning to buy Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE in around (Austin, Dallas and Houston Area). What is the best price around? People are quoting 2k/3k over msrp, can someone please connect me with good dealers if you know any

@Ryan_S
@derekoh1991

1 Like

I’ll get you one for MSRP + window tint and scratch shield ($1,590 nonnegotiable). This is only for LH members as I easily sell these for 3-4k over every month. Depending on flexibility with color and options you’re most likely looking at 3-4 weeks. I work for the largest Toyota dealer in TX and last allocation I got 25 RAV4 Hybrid XLE’s. All taken within 24 hours of the allocation list being posted.

I will get you one for MSRP + $1,899 Dealer Adds. I have 2 coming within 2 weeks

Looking to purchase Honda Civic EX or EX-L in northern California (Bay Area). Thank you.