Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@Dany1122 is my rec for that at this time.

It’s a long shot but in SoCal, looking for a BMW i4 M50 allocation at MSRP that can still be speced.

I have a September preorder with my primary dealer who has not been communicative at all so I’m on the hunt for an allocation.

@BMW_Dave all yours
He might have a wait list but it’s at MSRP

2 Likes

Ah good call. I actually initially tried to place the order with Dave but he was OOF at the time.

2 Likes

Anyone have any white bolt euvs LT in socal? See a bunch incoming into a lot of dealer lots, but was curious if anyone actually got em yet.

Looking for a cheap lease 18/24 months. Bolt/leaf preferred but open to others. Please let me know.

Hello together,

I am looking for a private lease transfer of a BMW X3M or X3M competition. The lease should have between 10 - 18 months left and a minimum of 500miles/month.

please IM me for any offers

Thank you

In NY looking for a 2-3 year 10k lease deal on a Mazda Grand Touring CX-9 w/captain’s seats. Im hoping someone out here can make it happen for between 370-450 per month with 3-4k down.
Thanks!

Any recommendations for aggressive dealers in socal. Want to place an order for an i4 and want it at MSRP when it arrives. Called a couple of dealers and they are above MSRP on it. Likely just need to keep calling.

1 Like

Reach out to @BMW_Dave

2 Likes

I’ve talked to 4 dealers in norcal. All are giving at msrp. Let me know if you want me to Dm you the details

1 Like

Good to know thanks. I would prefer socal. I only reached out to 3 dealers and 2 said they will ask their manager and get back. I am sure I can find one with a few more calls. Everyone starts high but they quickly lower the amount.

Will be taking orders on these soon at below MSRP. Stay tuned for announcements.

8 Likes

Thats weird. None of the people I talked to here in norcal even mentioned a mark-up. That being said, everyone is marking up the MF or finance rate (even Dave here) if you are gonna use BMSFS

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too difficult to get an i4 order in at MSRP. Issue is when you’ll get the car - if you look on the i4 forum, people are having their orders delayed due to global supply chain issues and the “special operation” in Ukraine. I don’t expect mine until winter of this year at this point.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion nissan frontier

Let me correct as this is actually misleading.

Nissan Frontier S 4x4
Not SV, and not 4x2.

I think it was the cheaper model and not the crew cab either…but I can’t remember which of the 2 lower 4x4 S models it was

Nothing misleading at all 4x4 crew cab S. You will not get better lease deal.

1 Like

what’s the best lease deal refer here?

The gas consumption will destroy the value proposition for someone who was hoping for a Bolt or Leaf.