Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

TBH no one wants a Mitsubishi so I can see why no broker would waste their time setting up a relationship with a Mitsubishi dealer.

Fair enough. Although a pretty good value for a 3 row SUV in today’s market.

I am looking to lease one of the following SUV below. Looking to see who is leasing at MSRP and below, within the 75 Mile radius of zip code 10029, 36/10k, 0% down

2023 Kia Sportage SX (Ebony Black)

2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL (Convenience Package) (Portofino Grey)

2022 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL (Portofino Grey)

Not really. Value is defined by what you spend. What you spend is primarily defined by depreciation. And the Mitsubishi will sink like a rock.

1 Like

Anyone offer Subaru on the east coast? or know a local Subi dealer doing msrp, looking for a Ascent.

Anyone aware of decent Giulia Quad deals out there, preferably in the Northeast? I’ve found one dealer willing to go MSRP, but they refuse to even talk about anything else unless I come down (300 mile drive).

TIA

Msrp + 995 blessings :smiley:

I thought he’s in CA

He is in Ca

Are you gonna sign up for Subaru vip? Get it discounted

Subaru doesn’t allow dealers to sell out of a certain mileage range (~300) without a penalty.

I learned something new today

Looking for 330i with M Sport and Dynamic Handling Package.

Anybody have a Porsche dealer doing orders at MSRP in SoCal or broader west?

2 Likes

You might want to put City / State where you are so the local broker can reach you.

I’m looking to place a build order for a BMW Z4 s30i.

I’m in Florida but can ship the car from any other State.

Looking to lease 36/10 with ‘buy MF’ and discounted MSRP.

Looking for lowest price leases in NY
Do not want a pick up truck or car thats too small. Would prefer a small SUV.
I have a Buick lease in the house.
Any recommendations?

Expect around $400+/month unless a Hyundai Venue is not too small which is more in the 300-350 range.

Rather finance, I am sure there is a way to find sub 300 leases

Tell us more.

That’s why I answered, you said no trucks and no small cars…that’s about it for Suvs that are near 300.