Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Doing a drive down the coast and Big Sur in a new Porsche wouldn’t be the worst punishment….

1 Like

That’s why it’s the official car of the PCH! Poor you!

I just don’t think they’d sell to me - I’m probably outside of their service area :disappointed:

In search of a Minivan

Sienna XLE (8 passenger)
Odyssey EX-L (8 passenger)
Carnival SX Prestige

They will if you accept enough blessings.

1 Like

Looking for palisade calligraphy in the northeast. Looking for beige interior, exterior anything except black. Anyone know of one actually in stock anywhere or is that just wishful thinking and blessings?

Located in Suffolk County, NY. Trying to connect with a broker to get some #s on a Telluride and Palisade.

Any update on ordering a GC 4XE? Heard that orders were stopped. Havent seen one on a dealer lot and I’ve searched Northeast, CA, TX, and IN on the Jeep website. Local dealer in northern NJ has about 35 on order with zero having a build code.

Ccap doesnt allow transfers, so you have a very limited pool of usbank alfa lessees to pull from here.

Instead of spinning up three threads you can just make one and list all the models you’re interested in taking over, no?

We don’t need a hundred threads for each lease search. What are you ACTUALLY looking for? You’ve got BMW, AR, and Audi. Have you looked at swapalease?

first off i genuinely want to apologize for opening multiple threads i know that was annoying i didn’t realize i can just add multiple tags and cram everything into one and i couldn’t figure out how to delete them (it wasn’t letting me) lol.

zip code - 10305
credit - T1

im in search for these brands and these specific models listed below, if you have any of these and are looking to get rid of it please message me directly or just follow up on this thread

Alfa Romeo - Giulia 2.0 any trim, US bank please because ally is garbage
Audi - A3/S3 A4/S4
Bmw - 330/M340 530/540i
Ford - Mustang 2.3 Eco Boost
Chevy - Camaro v6 or 1lt
infiniti - q50

looking for someone who doesn’t want anything down or is offering a cash incentive

1 Like

Looking for a lease deal in FL for 2022 Infinitti Qx60 or comparable model with low to normal mileage 7.5K to 10K for around $300 - $450.

Since you were moved here, put down your Zip Code so they know where you are located (not as a tag)
Unless you are willing to shell out up to $3000 for shipping.

And $0 Down is doable on almost all deals, it really has to do with your credit Tier.

thank you i appreciate your help.

Zip code 10005
Credit score 780ish close to 800

I currently have a sonata hybrid sel on lease since September for $447 a month.

I was hoping to get a better hybrid car/suv for that same amount or less monthly with 0 down (meaning with all fees rolled over and everything) (I’d gladly pay broker fee upfront if a requirement)

Has anyone been able to find a broker/dealer/anyone with Bolt EUV LT’s for lease in socal? Need to talk to someone about getting one with the driver confidence pkg. Heard these things have been on recall for a while now. Thank you for any help. If this is in the incorrect section my apologies, I will delete

looking to takeover an m340 lease
credit - t1
looking for someone who wants nothing down
message me privately please not on the thread

doesnt matter what options or color throw me what you got

looking to takeover very soon as fast as possible

also throw me any other car lease takeovers doesnt really have to be a bmw ill look at everything honestly

Does it have to be a takeover? Why not a new car at a great discount for the market? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol if you can find me a brand new m340 for 700 or even 800 a month with nothing down go ahead