Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Folks,

Hope all is well. Was wondering if anyone knows about a Bolt Lease deal in Maryland, Virginia, or DC or any close-by area.

Thank you

Looking for a 2021 BMW between $300-$400 per month plus taxes with as little down as possible.
( no hybrid please ) What can I get in April 2021 for that price range ? I’m in Georgia. Any particular brokers you would recommend ?

You just want literally any non-hybrid BMW?

I think it might be worth it for you to do some car shopping and figure out what you actually want.

Looking for Audi E-tron in the Midwest region. Any suggestions on brokers or dealers that are willing to do msds. Some dealers I’ve dealt with straight up say no on msds. Thank you.

Yes that’s correct. My preference is the 330i or the X1, X2 etc in the price range of $300-$400 plus tax per month. I’m located in Georgia

Looking for a Mazda Cx-5 GT/GTR/Signature in Soul Red Crystal Metallic. Would prefer 0 DAS but am fine with full Msd as well (if Mazda even does them) for the right deal. Have tried to get in touch with a few brokers but probably off for the holiday.

Looking for a full size truck in Florida. 10k miles per year. I’m flexible on lease length.

Audi SQ5 PP
10k 42 months
warm weather pack
Nassau County, NY

Cross shopping 3 models

BMW M440 convertible
Audi S5 cabriolet
Mercedes C43 convertible

I currently have BMW loyalty, have an audi in the household, am a recent college grad but already used the incentive for BMW, and have Costco

Term: 24-48/12,000 not worried about term, just need 12k miles
Zip: 07009
Credit: 750+

The BMW is the front runnerfor me(mostly because it’s significantly cheaper) but I would need to get it in tanzanite with red interior to cancel out the grill lol.

I’d prefer red interior on all 3, but that’s not a deal breaker, only deal breakers are white interior or silver exterior(Grey is fine).

Please text me if anyone has any deals on these cars
973-885-9682

Thank you!!

1. infiniti QX50 Luxe AWD
  2. 10K/Years
  3. NY Queens
  4. Email : applekyo2@gmail.com

take a look at my spreadsheet… A220 demo at the bottom.

Help finding best price black LT Traverse. PA Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.

Looking for a BMW X5 xDrive45e or a 4door Land Rover Defender

Located at 33009
36/15k

Anyone have something for me?

Ty!

Looking to lease 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport with premium package, 4x4, extended cab.

Any great deals out there ?

Are the prices in the spreadsheet BEFORE or AFTER MBFS partner discounts?

These are before any MBFS partner programs.

Looking for some dealers/brokers who can hook me up with a Volvo XC90. 10k/36 months. Looking for a T6 Momentum. Range is around 500 excluding tax. Zip is 60503

Thanks.

2020 or 2021 Range Rover Evoque
24 or 36 mo / 7.5k miles

Please DM with availability - thank you!

Looking for an X5M50i in the PA area for immediate delivery. Lightly optioned is preferred. Feel free to DM.

36 mo / 10k miles registered to 19064

Hello, looking for X5M competition, MBB/Black with all the options, DM me if you have something, 36 months/10k miles, NY region