Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Im returning in 90 days a Gmc Sierra Denali and dont want to follow with GMC.

Any broker that could have already a premade deal on king ranch? Or a Ford dealer in Texas that would do a fleet deal for me? Any advice?

2021 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB
5.0L 8cyl 10A + limited wheels
3 years / 36k miles
Fico: 730+

Thnks

1. Any mini-van
  2. 36/12000
  3. California
  4. message me here or at cruisecontrol909@gmail.com

Hoping for something under $300/mo with 0 at DAS

Mazda CX 5 Carbon 2021 AWD
12k miles 36 months
0 down less than $340 month
New York area 10703
740+ Fico
DM

Local dealer is offering me $345 month 12k 36 month 0 down $2580 taxes and fees.

1 Like

Where do you find your info on invoice prices and discounts?

He works with a CDJR dealer as a broker. I trust his information is decently accurate.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I dont doubt that, I just wanted to know if I can see all this for myself so I can learn.

If you want public sources Carquotes, Nadaguides, etc

1 Like

2021 Mercedes GLE450 or Porsche Cayenne/Cayenne Coupe
36 months
12k miles
$10,000 down

I’m open to options on the vehicles. Message me with inventory so we can take it from there.

I’m located in Midtown, NY zip code 10002. Thank you

Looking for subaru lease deals in Arizona.
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT, Color: Green

I search and look through all kinds of broker deals and most are BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and Audi. Are there any brokers that deal with Chevrolet trucks in and can help me in the midwest(Wisconsin Specifically).

Anyone know what the GT deals on the E-Tron are? Looking to exit my current car early and trade-in if possible. Located in SoFlo but willing to ship the car in if possible.

If the GT deals are non-existent, I’d be up for a SB Prestige.

1 Like

I don’t even have those programs yet but I don’t imagine there will be many deals on these for a time.

Best bet for the most similar car to this is to target a Taycan 4S demo/loaner – They have a ton of dealer cash on them. If that’s not your jam though, I understand and can look into an SB Prestige for you. :slight_smile:

Happy to see what the Taycan numbers look like.

1 Like

Yes I am as well. Does anyone on here have aggressive lease deals on the Taycan 4s?

Thanks in advance!

Looking to lease a Q7 55 in Washington state. Any recommendation for a dealer?

1 Like

Hello @Fausterion, I’m new here. I’m unsure if you’re a broker, but I’m interested in leasing a Volvo XC60, preferably an Inscription Osmium Grey Metallic with either Charcoal or black. I’m open to other color options and would go with a 2020 if better lease deals. Need 12k per year and putting 0 down. Zip is 07601. My current lease is up in July 2021 so I can wait to take advantage of 2Q quarter end. You’re thoughts? Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

It’s the same color in Volvo

1 Like

Audi Q5 Sportback Premium Plus 45 TFSI quattro S tronic
Daytona Gray Pearl
sport suspension, sound system, black optic
10k/36

1 Like

Chevy Bolt Purchase or Lease
either of the blues or grey
CC, DCI, DCFC
12k/36 or purchase
I qualify for costco and my housemate is leasing an infiniti so lease conquest if it applies. Credit is 780

The previous deal I was able to get is listed below:

Mercedes Benz A220 2021 4matic with MSRP of $39,925:
2,000 Drive Off
460 a month
36 months/10k miles a year
Zip code of where I am purchasing vehicle: 43560 but zip code of where I live is different (not sure which matters for MF)

After posting, I’m seeing that many are saying this is not a good deal. Is there a dealer willing to allow me to go through them and possibly have the car shipped? Thank you in advance and please let me know if there’s additional information I can provide.