2. 10K-12K around $215 a month
  3. Los Angeles County
  4. Email:albert.romero11@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Albert Romero II

SoCal? @Cody_Carter

3 Likes

Exactly, SoCal.

I don’t have a lot of confidence folks who are interested in conducting a private transfer are looking here, but - I was told to post here…so:

My lease is due to mature. I would like to lease a model that will not be available until much later this year. So - if you have an interest in transferring your lease, I would be open to discussion. For now, I would like to discuss Trucks and SUVs. Ideally, a little more than 13 months left (unless your lender allows a transfer closer to your maturity date (US Bank insists on no closer than 13 months to maturity), Anybody have anything they would like to get out of early? Thanks

Andrew the AZ market is bone dry for Tacos. The state is booming and they cannot touch California deals. I went to a dealer in Tucson and they had a truck, but couldn’t even find it on the lot after looking for 45 minutes. Came back and said it well not sure, but it sell fast and next one similarly equipped is three months out. Thanks for stopping by. You can look at getting one shipped from Philly or hit up Cody Carter or Jeff Beach City to see if they’ll do out of state. Cody’s brother works for an AZ Toyota Dealer, but again inventory is super low. So maybe PM Cody.

1 Like

I am looking to start a conversation with a broker for a BMW 540i lease here in NJ. I just had a few questions to start and would most likely be in the market next month (March) once my current lease is taken over. Ty!

Hi, Im looking for the following:

LEASE
2021 or 2020 c63 cabriolet or c63 Sedan (no coupe)
7500 miles
Miami, FL (can ship from anywhere)
Preferred method of contact: email, DM me first.

740+ credit score. flexible on the color.

Would also like:

BMW x5 m50i
7500 miles

Looking for either a takeover or new Toyota Tundra lease in California.

Any good tundra deals left out there?

Contact @Bacons_C.C he is in FL.

@Bostoncarconcierge is in Northeast but his dealer sells to FL customers.

@nextlevelautobrokers also has a FL thread in the marketplace section.

1 Like

Thank you my brother I’m already contact Bacons he told me to wait 2 months more and then we can start to looking for my deal. 4 months left it’s too early. Btw did you know what’s a fair monthly payment for this car here in Fl?

That will depend on the incentives you qualify for, and the monthly program on the car. That’s why it’s good to focus on the pre-incentive discount and use the calculator.

1 Like

Thank you my brother

Looking for entry level exotic: Vantage, R8, NSX

I know this request may better suited for a private transfer, but I thought I give it a try here as well:

1. Aston Martin Vantage, Acura NSX, Audi R8
  2. 2 years (or less) $1400 month, Zero down, 5,000 miles a year
  3. California
  4. DM
  5. Credit score is 780+

Looking to lease:

1. 2020 C63 S (coupe/cabriolet preferred, sedan ok)
  2. 48m/7,500 miles.
  3. SoCal
  4. DM

Looking to lease:

1. 2021 BMW X3 M40i loaner
    Heated front seats
  2. 36/10
  3. South/NC
  4. DM
  5. PenFed

Looking to lease a bmw x3 or nissan rogue 36/10k sign and drive

1. Located in Long Island
  2. Have a current bmw
  3. rogue sl or platinum
  4. x3 x drive 30i msrp around 49-50 on the builds i’ve made.

Contact @kubikdanon

1 Like

X6 x40 2020 demo preferred or 2021
Register is SC deliver to CT
10k/36
Current BMWFS client

Are there any lease deals on mercedes benz c300 coupes, I’m in the north texas area.