Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Does anyone know of a broker who works with Ford? Looking for a good lease deal on a 2021 Ford F-150. Fwiw, I live in Tennessee.

1. Chevy Camaro
  2. 24/36 with 12k
  3. IL willing to drive/ship
  4. Email r.rahman98@outlook.com
  5. Costco
    Just trying to get a camaro lease similar to the ones that have been posted lately. ~= $250
  1. BMW X7 x40i / Mercedes Benz GLS 450
  2. 36 / 12k
  3. Miami, FL 33009
  4. ashevtotal@yahoo.com
  5. Loyalty on both MB and BMW

Hey all!

Looking for

1. 2021 Audi SQ5
  2. 36/12k preferred but can do 36/10k
  3. Illinois
  4. Message me please
  5. Black Optic package and red interior

I’m in NorCal. Looking to lease anything I’m this price range. Anyone know what options I have. I wanted a Tacoma.

For Honda it could be a Civic, HRV, and possibly Accord.

Highlander Corolla Camry Chr Base Tacoma Prius Prime

1 Like

These sound good. Can we talk?

GMC Terrain SLE would come in just under $300 w/ only first payment DAS.

Of course, then you’d have to drive a terrain

3 Likes

Wanted:
Range Rover Sport or Land Rover Defender
Term 36/10-15k miles
Located in CO

Looking for:

2021 Honda Civic Sedan Sport
12k/36
South East Wisconsin
Any method of contact is fine.

Thanks!

Looking for a deal on a 2021 on either the Durango SRT or the Explorer ST.

Terms: 15-16500k miles a year

Want to be at 700 or below a month. A little lower on the Explorer.

Any brokers please PM me!

Located in north NJ

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: ‘21 m340 (Black Sapphire/Mineral White/Portimao Blue, HK, DA, Cognac/Black leather)
  2. Term/Mileage 36/12
  3. Region/State Dallas, TX
  4. Preferred method of contact email: andtoallagoodknight@gmail.com
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) (Loyalty, Teacher, Tier 1 credit)

Looking to get to $600 with <$2k DAS

I’m in the market for my next car as I move on from my X1. Have a baby and a dog now so going to a midsize suv and probably want the extra row.

I want something fun to drive, smooth, comfortable and decent power. Any suggestions on the best values to look for?

On my list purely based on looks are the palisade, X5, Q7, and while I don’t love the GX or the CX9 I would be okay at the right price. I really like the look of the new 22 MDX but seems like ppl here don’t think it’s worth the money.

My must haves are heated seats/steering wheel, ACC, AWD.

I’m not looking for the cheapest option, rather the best option. Would love any advice on what to look at and/or what to avoid.

Don’t we all? Get ready for another 200 posts thread.

1 Like

Alex on autos, search his channel for the best vehicle. He tends to objectively dissect vehicles. Anything additional i’d gather from the vehicles owners manual to make sure it has the options and feature you need.

Once you figure out the build, I’d loop back here to ask for a deal assistance.

1 Like

Looking for new build 2021 BMW X3 xdrive 30i phytonic blue black interior with aluminum rhombic trim, options M sport, convenience, heated front seats only.

Build comes to 51645 with destination

NYC area

12k miles a year for 36 months

Taxes and fees up front, no MSD

I qualify for BMW loyalty and lease to lease

Please email me at msuka1@hotmail.com thank you

Newbie here, why do dealers act like I have lost my mind when I request a lease they have advertised on their website. I had Mazda dealer tell me today I could not lease the car I was looking at because it is a 2020. He quoted me 408 for a 21 x5 touring Mazda which is not even close to what was advertised. I tried three different dealers through cars direct and they acted like cars direct did not exist and dealers numbers numbers were no where near what cars direct suggested as a good deal. I just started and I give up already. I am ready to pay someone to get a fair deal. I feel like for someone like me brockers are a God send. I don’t have to have a unicorn, I just don’t want to get financially raped or ridiculed for trying to get a decent deal. I could used some help finding a broker than can help someone living in the 59105 area code. I looked around but could not figure it out.

hello im new here I see a lot of talented people on this forum. I live in Miami, FL, and im 4 months left to finish my lease, I been looking for a 2021 BMW M340i but idk how much (monthly payment) its a good deal on this car down here. Any recommendation? I was at South BMW but they told me the best price I can get there its about highs 700’s I think this is way high comparing the deals I see here! Excuse my English its not the best one… thanks brothers