Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Looking for a broker that serves Ohio or ships to ohio for acura, couldnt find much searching. thanks!

Are there any good Volkswagen lease deals in the Chicagoland (Illinois) area for burying negative equity? My friend is kind of all over the place, but the discount Q8 aka Cross Sport is of interest. A “sportscar” is ok too. Credit is iffy on debt-to-available credit but substantial 100% positive lease history with VW Credit (Audi FS).

Also, any other manufacturers offering anything attractive? I’m guessing that the negative would be over $10k and a monthly payment under $800 would be a good goal. If it’s over $1k I don’t think it would be a good idea.

Trade is 2017 Porsche Cayenne S with 30k miles and in-service date of October 2017 (1 yr left on warranty) payoff is ~$60k with ~$5k VSC that should be able to be canceled.

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2020 Volvo XC40 or V60 / open to most brands under $300/mo
    Current lease expires 12/30 - need something soon.
  • Term/Mileage
    36/10k or 36/12k
  • Region/State
    Utah
  • Preferred method of contact
    PM
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Current BMW Leasee
    Great credit history
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type 2020/2021 BMW i330 xdrive ~$400 w/ tax
  2. Term/Mileage 36/10
  3. Region/State WA but willing to pay shipping nationwide
  4. Preferred method of contact email, text, call. PM here and I’ll send my number
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Possibly corporate fleet

Hello there! I am looking to lease a Genesis G70 in the Florida Miami area. I am willing to drive out to secure the car. The vehicle I am looking for is as follows:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type 2020/2021 Genesis G70 elite/prestige ~$330-400 w/ tax
  2. Term/Mileage 36/10
  3. Region: FL Miami area
  4. Preferred method of contact email, text, call. PM here and I’ll send my number
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (competitive lessee and hoping for either a 0 drive off or just first month and tag. I am open for loaners

You are all over the place with you cars but I would suggest checking out @ethanrs 's thread for a Camaro.

I’d be happy to sign one of those deals but I don’t think he does out of state deals

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type **2021 Audi Q5 Premiere Plus
  2. Term/Mileage 36/10
  3. Region/State IL/Midwest
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Looking to Lease a 2021 Mercedes GLE 350 SUV in the SoCal Los Angeles area.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 or 2021 BMW 330i Xdrive with premium+blind+remote start+ “NO MOONROOF” MSRP around $48k (Black, white, grey navy color & new or pre-owned under 5k miles). Looking for upto $535 with tax 0 DAS (12%+ from msrp welcome)
  2. Term/Mileage: 10k per year
  3. Region/State: DMV 20854
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email jaeilahn@hotmail.com or PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Corporate (fleet) program for 3 series.

Looking for Honda CRV ES 2020 white zip 93067 Summerland Ca. 36/12, zero down. 780 plus credit. Or purchase outright and register in Eugene Or. undecided. Honda fit owner id registering in Oregon. Email, call text. pm for number.

I’ve leased two BMW’s from a dealer here and I feel like I’m always getting ripped off. Can someone point me to someone a reputable dealer in the PNW?

In New York. I got a price on a 2021 Honda Passport Sport. 36 /mo - 12k …$337/mo $1,730 DAS. Seems a bit high. Any good deals at the moment? I am good with the Passport or Pilot.

looking for Nissan Rogue SV. doesnt have to have GPS. , prefer 2021 but wouldnt rule out 2020. I have a lease return of a 2018 rogue sv 3 payments left. currently paying 269/month dont want to go past that and dont want to have more than approx 1000 out of pocket. contact via email or reply here. Thanks

1. Model: 2020 or 2021 Ford Explorer ST with tech and sunroof.
  2. Term: 10,500 or 12,000/36 mo
  3. Region: Upstate NY 13205
  4. Preferred method of contact PM
  5. Special qualifications: Costco, healthcare professional, recent grad

In SoCal/LA Area. Looking for a BMW X5 with premium package.

XC90 T8 with Lounge Pack, very flexible on colors but no Thunder Gray
3yr / 12k mi
Flyover country
Loyalty (XC90 in house), Costco, Penfed
Willing to do MSDs

1. 2021 Mercedes GLE 350 - 7 seats, Driver assistance ($67k or so MSRP)
  2. Term: 12k/36 mo
  3. Region: Minneapolis (will do a pickup in Chicago for the right deal)
    4: Preferred method of contact: PM
    5: Special qualification: Costco, Conquest (coming from Audi)

Lease on Q7 is up Mid march, looking to replace around then.

X5 with Driver Asst Pro Pkg
36/10
Los Angeles
PM
Loyalty

Hello I’m looking for a deal on a demo Range Rover evoque. Does anyone know of any?