Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Looking for a Leasehackr type of deal in Arizona. Tier 1 Credit and ready to sign ASAP. I’m pretty open minded on any coupe, sedan, or truck I just need it to have some decent power. I’ve considered the S5 SB, Hellcat, IS350, Camaro, Sierra Denali, M340i. Im ok with paying a broker fee.

1. Year/Make/Model: Anything with over 300 HP and below $700/month.

2. Term/Mileage - 36 or 24 months/12k Miles

3. Region/State - Arizona

4. Preferred method of contact - Leasehackr PM

5. Special qualifications - No loyalty, but have a costco membership and $1000 Dodge offer code

Looking to lease a gls 2020 or x7 to replace my current gls lease.

Just start searching. Could wait for another month.

Any brokers or contacts? Thanks.

Hi, @AutoCompanion can help you with M340i in AZ.

Thanks, I saw the thread but I don’t have loyalty and need 12k miles so I’m probably looking at $600-650ish for the M340. A little too much for a 3 series IMO

Can you share your numbers and bank you used.

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.

looking for a reliable broker in my area to lease a Durango gt plus from

looking for the below vehicle

2020 or 2021 Dodge Durango GT Plus or RT Captains seats
36month 10k miles
NJ
PM on leasehacker

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
  2. Term/Mileage
  3. Region/State
  4. Preferred method of contact
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

1. BMW M4 or M4 CS (prefer convertible but will take coupe)
  2. Lease takeover less than 20mo , ~900+ miles per month
  3. New Jersey, will consider shipping car
  4. Email or msg me on this website
  5. Well qualified and looking asap. Preferred colors are white, san marino blue or something unique.

I don’t understand why this website has the most ineffective method of posting a WANT ad? Otherwise a great website. Hope this gets read by others.

1. 2020/2021 BMW X2 M35i, Kia Stinger GT1/GT2 (AWD or RWD), Infiniti Red Sport 400
  2. 36/10
  3. Kansas City, MO
  4. PM for phone number, prefer text
  5. None
  6. 425/mo w/ 1,000 DAS

Thanks!!

Hi Hackrs!

I am looking for a basic transport car with the least cost. Any basic car will do.

I am in Reno, NV but I am open to pick up the car from NoCal if needed.

Any suggestions or deals would be appreciated.

I will drive very little, probably only 5-7k per year. I prefer 24 months or less of a lease term if possible, although 30 or 36 month term is ok as well.

Looking for a good leader on a full sized SUV. Ford Expedition, Tahoe, Yukon, Navigator. I’m in Norcal but have no problem going to socal or having the vehicle shipped. I may consider a Grand Cherokee or the Gladiator as well. We’ve owned 5 GC’s.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW x6 M50i
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/10
  3. Region/State: Socal
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Loyalty

Looking to lease ASAP.
Must have options: Black/Black with executive package and 22" Black wheels.

Hi All,
Before this gets flagged I tried to create topic in market place but it won’t let me.

New to the forum! I’m looking for the below:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2021 suv leave under $400
  2. Term/Mileage:36/12k
  3. Region/State: Ca north bay sac and South Bay
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Ford owner, Costco Member, sams club member

We have tried Highlander and Volvo they were not wide enough. We definitely want 3 row suv. Anything close to Pilot.

Is there any reason no one posts Ford lease deals in the Marketplace forum? I’m looking for a 2020 Ford Expedition MAX Limited in NJ/NY. Would appreciate any insight on discounts I should expect. Thanks in advance.

Looking for full sized SUV. Ford Expedition, Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, discovery. Needs to tow at least 7k I’m in RI but have no problem driving or having the vehicle shipped.

1. 2020 VW Jetta S Auto (base-no options/dealer add-ons) lowest price gets the sale
  2. Outright purchase (no lease)/New under 100 miles (no loaners/lease returns)
  3. Midwest/Illinois (will travel for lowest price)
  4. email, PM, text
  5. RN (healthcare worker)

Looking for a short term lease takeover in SoCal anywhere in the 7-10 month range of lease remaining. Please let me know if you/someone you know is looking to get out of a lease. I know there is SAL and LT, but thought there may be some lurkers here as well who know of an opportunity. Thanks.

Current lease expires next month, and I’m looking to upgrade as soon as is practical. I’m willing to travel to sign in person, if necessary. Also willing to pay to ship the vehicle if needed. Thanks!

Looking for:

Make/model: 2020/2021 BMW 330i/330xi (loaner/demo OK)

Term: 36mo/10k

Contact methods: Text, phone call, email. PM on here and I’ll send my number

Discounts/incentives: Military, Drive to End Hunger OL code, any available healthcare/first responder discounts (fire dept. paramedic), USAA account holder, Conquest, Bayer corp. employee in household

1. 2020 or 2021 Volvo T8 XC60 or XC90 Inscription package. Will consider the S60 or S90 too. Going after the T8 powertrain. Will consider purchasing the car at 0% apr but will prbly lease. Ventilated seats a must, heads up display nice to have, I’m down to pay more for the extras.
  2. 36/10 or purchase since plug in model has tax credits
  3. South Florida
  4. PM here
  5. 802 credit score. AAA, Costco member, Lexus conquest

Volvo S60 T6 models have the power you’re looking for, and good incentives last I checked. If you want spotty make sure to look for an R-Design with Sport Chassis option (only $200 option but does actually improve the handling). You can get a good one for $550-$600

1 Like