1. 2020 Aston Vantage / 2020 AMG GT
  2. 10k miles per year / 36-42 month lease
  3. Miami, FL
  4. $1,200 monthly / $3,500 out of pocket
  5. Email nicolobates @ Gmail.com
  6. Colors: Black, White, Blue or Red
  7. Tier 1 Credit
1 Like

And I want to leave my house… not going to happen.

6 Likes

Not with 5k down payment?

Looking for a Ram Crew or Quad Cab 4wd with at least the 8.4" touchscreen, 0 down, 15k miles/ year. i am in Ohio, 44202

Hello guys I am looking to lease a Chevy Silverado 1500 lt or rst with a middle console and nicer rims. Does anyone know a good Chevy broker. My zip 06477 monthly payment around 350ish with little down.

Have you done any research? Dealers don’t even have C8’s in stock :laughing:

To the google: https://m.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/2020-chevy-corvette-lease-rates-are-pretty-terrible

Program probably hasn’t changed.

Wanted:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 4x4 SUV or Truck. Ford F150, Toyota Tundra/Tacoma, Sequoia, Land Cruiser, XC90, X5. $300-400
  2. Term/Mileage, 20, 24 or 36 months 10-12K miles/month
  3. Region/State. TX or GA, see note below
  4. Preferred method of contact mark.majkrzak @ gmail.com or 602-499-549(8 minus 1)
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Costco??? 720+ credit

I just joined this form and apologize in advance for any errors in posting or ask. I read the rules and think I have this correct, but may have a mistake.
Note on location, I live in TX now and will be moving to GA in the next 4 days, leaving TX April 29th. Could pickup the car here, GA or somewhere in between.
Next note, I am in the middle of buying a house and cannot run my credit(except for a soft pull) until after I close on 5/1.

1 Like

Any good lease deals going on for mercedes s560 demo or new as long as good deal willing to take it

Wanted:

1. Year/Make/Model: 2020 Ram 1500 4x4 Higher Trim/22" wheels/Large Screen
  2. Term/Mileage, 24/15
  3. Region/State Midwest/Michigan
  4. Preferred method of contact - DM me and we can talk via email/text/etc
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Costco, PenFed CU, Currently Lease GM, Can likely get employee pricing code.

I used to work for GM but recently switched companies so I’m a free agent. I’d consider a higher trim F150 or Sierra/Silverado as well. I can get supplier pricing for sure and possibly employee pricing if the deal requires it.

I have very good connections with GM dealers but now I’m expanding into other OEMs.

Last 3 deals

2020 Blazer RS AWD - 24/15 $333 - Employee Discount, sign and drive
2018 GMC Canyon Denali AWD - 24/15 $196 - Employee Discount, sign and drive
2017 GMC Acadia Denali AWD - 24/15 $250 - Employee Discount sign and drive

Do you guys recommend a broker who works GA? Interested in a Lexus GS 460 or Volvo XC90.

Thanks,

Looking to lease a 2020 Lexus GX 460 in the Atlanta area. Has anyone had a good experience locally? Used and or recommend a broker?

1 Like

still looking

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW M340xi
  2. Term/Mileage: 36months / 12k or 15k miles
  3. Region/State: NY
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM here or 646-944-8816
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Own a 2008 BMW 535i,

$0 down, will pay fees, doc + tax upfront. No MSD(I know its best but not looking to put MSD down)

Preference:
White Exterior, Black Interior
Package:
Driving Assistance Package
Driving Assistance Professional Package
Parking Assistance Package
Premium Package

Willing to travel to pick up the car if necessary. Looking for the lowest Lease quote, will pay broker fees.

Been having a lot of trouble despite trying multiple dealers leasing a ram rebel in New York State. I am trying to be around $550/month with my $2000 trade in equity down. No dealer has been much past $700 on one with the options I want which are black out package, rebel 12 and moonroof. Do you guys think these deals will start to get better in May/June. I’ve even been willing to do a 42/10, thanks !

[quote=“Cstac2, post:185, topic:237625”]

What’s the MSRP?

1 Like

This particular one was $60825, sale price escapes me exactly and I don’t have it in front of me I was just so shocked how they arrived at this number. When I press for MF and residual crickets. Is that because they’re hiding fees or I’m seen as pesky and they move on to the next customer ? Maybe the deals are not as good as I thought they might be right now. Also my credit score is 840 so I feel like $550 with 2 grand down should be doable and anything over $600 sounds just wacky to me

I think you are probably looking at 650-675 for that suv

As wacky as it may be its what they sell for!

1 Like

Appreciate the answer thank you

Looks like NY Brokers are out of 340xi’s.

Ask him if he can give you a good deal for his last 340xi. @BMWDavid He is 3 hours away from you.

2 Likes

Glad to help! PM anytime :slight_smile:

Appreciate it @Batistuta

1 Like

Looking for white exterior and black interior :sob: