Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Takes some work to dig through posts to find comps.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=Equinox

There are also a couple of Chevrolet dealers here and there must be a broker or two who reps the brand. Check the dealer and broker reviews.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/c/reviews/11

If any broker can get me into a 2020 A5 Sportback 36/12 for $339 / mo with no loyalty/conquest/costco incentives before the end of September, I’ll pay you double broker fees. Max MSDs and all fees DAS. Any color but red. I’m located in MA. Send me a PM and I’ll give you my phone number and email.

Hey guys, looking to lease a vehicle with price range of $5,000 down and $1,500 per month for 36 months, 10k miles a year.

Please let me know what are the best options!!

ya it really doesn’t work like that. throwing out a magical number with no basis with reality…

That deal is easily doable…just requires a $5k CCR and TTL/fees DAS.

3 Likes

Thank you. Aside from the supply issues, I don’t see much about changes to Chevy leasing. I will research the brokers to see who deals with Chevy.

Doesn’t hurt to try asking… If not I’ll try again next year and not miss out on a Costco membership 1 day after the promo…

1. 2020 Mercedes GLC300
  2. 36/10k
  3. Northeast / NJ / NY
  4. PM
  5. None

Decent options, prefer moonroof / sunroof

Need a car asap
Looking for a Chevy blazer 3lt or higher or a Volvo xc40 t5 rd. Black on both
15k/36mth
Northeast
PM
No qual.

Interested in leasing
Toyota rav4 hybrid xse or xle
Lexus NX or RX
Or similar, open to suggestions

1. 36months /12k per year

2. LI NY

3. Email or pm

4. Currently have 3 payments left at 308 a month on chevy equinox LT 2.0T… only 26k of 39k used.

Hi,

Looking for a 2020 BMW 330 xDrive in the Chicago area.

3y, 15k / year lease
0 down but can put MSD. everything else rolled into the payment.
Coming from an Infiniti so could qualify for conquest
Am an essential worker if that matters.

Thanks!

• Make/Model: Stelvio Sport or Ti w/pano roof & heated seats
  • Term/Mileage: 36/12k or 24/12k
  • Region/State: Eastern PA, will travel
  • Preferred method of contact: PM
    *760+ credit

Looking for a broker to help negotiate a Stelvio deal, willing to put down up to 2k DAS. Thanks!

Hi,

I am also in market to lease CX-5 Touring. I am not good at negotiating so contacting a broker here who has a good deal (that what i think at least) I dont know what is a good deal. Per borker excel sheet, it looks decent deal $239/Month with $1999 downpayment and 1 msd which i dont understand how much.
Check it out.

Greetings everyone, I came a cross this forum based on a youtube channel I was watching regarding “Leasing” a car. Glad I did lol.

I am looking to lease my first car but honestly I don’t know what a good or bad deal is or what to even look for. After doing some research between Honda CRV EX and Mazda CX-5 Touring, I am leaning more towards the Mazda.

I live in NYC where having a car is pretty much hell lol, but given our current covid situation, having a vehicle where the family and I can leave the city when we please would be great.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Like

Help! Are there any Jeep brokers serving Maryland?Trying to get JGC high altitude and dealers are not playing ball.

Looking for lease deals in Florida. I have the follow cars in mind.

Mazda CX-5 - Grand Touring or Touring
Honda CRV - Touring
Hyundai Tuscan - Ultimate
Color: White

Looking to get a great lease on a Mercedes-Benz 2020 GLB 4Matic Beige interior White exterior and 19" rims. located in WA

Can anyone help me out?

Hello All,

New to this forum. Looking for a hybrid or plug-in SUV lease for around $500/month. Let me know if there are any deals. PM or email. Washington

Year/Make/Model - 2020 Mazda CX-5 Touring (Premium Package)
Term/Mileage - 36/15k
Region/State - Albany NY
Preferred method of contact - PM
Special qualifications - Recent grad

Would love some recommendations for a lease under $200 per month with 0 DAS. 10k miles per year, 24 or 36 months. Open to any car but would love the most car for the money. I missed the Ioniq deal back in February where a few people on here got a plug-in for under $150 with 0DAS including taxes. I’ve already gone through the Edmunds $199 or less list but they all require down payments and taxes

Thanks!

1 Like