Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody or 2019/2020 Ford Raptor
  2. Term/Mileage: 15K miles per year
  3. Region/State: Southwest/Arizona
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email

Looking to be under $620 a month, willing to put up to 3k DAS
Credit Score 740
Loaners/Demos are okay.

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type bmw i8 roadster
  • Term/Mileage at least 24 months
  • Region/State ANY STATE preference California
  • Preferred method of contact PM
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc. MSD $4K+
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - Lexus IS300/350 F Sport
  2. Term/Mileage 36/12k
  3. Region/State Midwest/Nebraska
  4. Preferred method of contact - email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - Currently leasing a Lexus. Demos/loaners ok. Can fly for pickup or have delivered.
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Well equipped BMW 3 series, 5 series or X3 loaner
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/10 or 36/12
  3. Region/State: DMV 20008 (Can potentially travel to pick it up if the timing is right)
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM or email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): New grad in household
    Credit: 800+

I am looking/ recommendations for broker to service NC area. Can possibly travel for to out state to take delivery (if safe) / or open to options to deliver the vehicle to Charlotte. Any brokers servicing Charlotte, NC?

Looking to lease Acura RDX.

Looking for any Demos/Loaners for A35 or CLA35 36/10 term anywhere in FL. Lowest price possible. No Red color. $1500-$2000 DAS Open to MSDs , No Loyalty/Conquest/Grad. Looking to close around end of July or August. PM me Open to shipping if there is a better deal outside FL
A35 or CLA35
36/10
FL preferred or National*
PM
No Loyalty/Conquest, Great Credit

1. Looking for 2020 / Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4matic
    Looking for beige interior with 19" rim option and exterior white or silver (everything else is negotiable)
  2. 36/10,000
  3. Northwest/ Washington
  4. Contact by Email or PM
  5. Credit around 700
    Open to putting down a refundable deposit

Thanks

I’m looking to lease a 2019 or 2020 Cadillac Escalade.
Please reach me with any deals. Thanks

Looking for a broker/Hackr with a relationship with BMW Williamsport, Muncy, PA

I’m wondering if any of you wonderful brokers (or Hackrs) have a relationship with this dealer.
I have a specific car in mind, and wanted to see if you could offer your services to help broker a deal.

Please PM me

Thanks

1. Vehicle: 2019/2020 AWD (Demo): BMW M235i GC/ BMW X2 M35i
  2. Budget: Around $500 with less than $1800 total DAS incl. MSDs. Rather be much lower
  3. Term & Mileage: 36 months/ 15k
  4. Location: Florida Resident (stationed in Kansas), I am open to shipping or traveling anywhere as long as its not a banned state by the Military (COVID)
  5. Contact: E-Mail or PM
  6. Qualifications: Corporate Fleet Sales, College grad (Graduating again in less than a year), military, USAA, Navy FED
    Credit: 740++, I will sign up for anything to save money (OL, Conquest)

Greetings folks,

I am looking to buy a lightly owned X7 or GLS 450 and would like to find a dealer that would help me get it for a fee through dealers auction.

I am in Los Angeles CA.

Please let me know if someone is available.

Thanks!

Looking to trade: 2019 Mercedes GLS450 (got almost all the packages including massage seats), 6500 miles on it, Original MSRP $92K

Looking For:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019-2020 Tesla Model X
  2. Term/Mileage: Less then 10K
  3. Region/State - NYC
  4. Special qualifications, if applicable: Depend on the trim willing to top up

I doubt anyone here can help you. Why don’t you buy directly from Tesla?

their trade-in program is a joke

Hi all,

Does anyone deal with Chevy leases? I’ve been stumped by how much Chevy is looking for on a Equinox lease, given the reasonable sales price, high residual and low MF. If anyone can explain what Chevy is up to, I’d appreciate it.

That said, please let me know if you can help:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Chevy Equinox AWD 1.5L engine (2.0 would also be OK if price is reasonable) with confidence & convenience and infotainment packages (color isn’t a huge sticking point, OK with demo/loaner)
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/12 or similar
  3. Region/State: Tri-state (NY)
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): N/A

Thank you.

1 Like

Chevrolet doesn’t sell cars directly, independent dealers do, and each dealer decides how much they’re willing to accept for a vehicle.

Are you just asking for prices, or have you researched the market, MF, RV, incentives, etc. and presented a reasonable offer?

I have researched the MF, residual and checked out TrueCar to see what discounts are available. Chevy’s own site lists 15% off MSRP on Equinoxes. I have reached out to several dealers and each comes back with a similar monthly figure - in the $400 range with $0 DP and taxes rolled in. That’s pretty atrocious for a car with a $33K MSRP, 15% off discount, ca. 58% residual and low MF.

1 Like

Have you made any offers? If yes, they’re reasonable, and they’ve all been shot down with no reasonable counter, expand your geography, wait, or perhaps select a different vehicle. Good luck.

2020 Volvo XC90 with Advanced Package and Light Interior
36/12k
SE TN
Email, Text
A Plan / Costco

Would like lower than 550 a month, flexible on MSDs and DAS
Credit Score 840

But “reasonable” based on what? I’ve looked at NY, NJ, PA dealers. All seem pretty similar in terms of pricing.