Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Looking for the following for my Father

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Cadillac XT6 Sport AWD (7 Passenger)
    Exterior Color: Shadow Metallic or White
    Interior Color: Black
    Must Be 7 Passengers!
    Must Have Packages: Cadillac User Experience with Navigation, Comfort and Air Quality Package, Enhanced Visibility and Technology Package, Driver Assist Package
    Budget: ~ around $559 a month (including tax) with $2500 Due At Signing
  2. Term/Mileage: 39 months /10K a year
  3. Region/State: NYC
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Conquest

My wife is shopping for a new midsize SUV. We’ve gotten pricing on Santa Fe and CX-9 already but looking for someone who deals with Kia and Dodge.

2020 Kia Sorento SX V6, white exterior
2020 Dodge Durrango GT Plus (or better), white exterior
15k/36mo
~450 month, up to $2k DAS
Preferred contact: PM
Qualifications: hospital employee

I can do significantly better than this for you if youre in MA. Ill shoot you a PM.

Looking for a 2020 Highlander XLE in the NJ/PA area. I searched but a lot of the Highlander deals listed are several months old. This is for a family member, not myself (I’m very happy with the X3M Comp I just got thanks to the forum). I helped her with her last Highlander lease without the use of a broker but the prices I’m being quoted this time around through NJ Toyota dealers are insane so far.

unfortunately we’re in NJ…

I’m in the market myself down here in south florida for an XC60 lease. They have $3250 in incentives right now. Edit - Found my answer on the costco membership :slight_smile:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type BMW X4M40i Under $700 including tax
  2. Term/Mileage 36 Month Lease / 10,000 Miles
  3. Region/State Los Angeles, CA
  4. Preferred method of contact Message me of call/text
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Strong credit

Looking to get into it as quickly as possible. Thank you so much.

• Make/Model : 2020 BMW Z4 30i
  • Config/Options : Ambient interior lightning, Convenience Package (nice to have)
  • Color : Metallic Black, Metallic Dark Blue or Black (somewhat flexible)
  • Lease terms : any 7.5k miles, nothing over 36mos
  • Credit Score : 790+
  • Qualifications : Military, Conquest, Corporate/Fleet
  • Preferred Contact : PM or reply to this message

Howdy folks.

If anyone could help me pin down a 2017-2019 jag f-pace prestige 20d please give me a shout. Preferably a dark color exterior with light colored interior.
I’m open to terms. Used or demo is fine too.
I’m in CA but don’t mind shipping cost.
Just contact me here.
I’m a Frontline worker, not sure that helps anymore.

Thanks.

Hi, my daughter has moved to seattle and is looking to lease. Anyone have any dealers that are willing to deal in that area? Not having a lot of luck so far.

Hello ,
A broker on this forum helped me to lease
Alpha Romeo Stelvio 2 years ago.This lease ends by August 25th.So, looking for a new lease like as below.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type : Merc GLC 300 coupe, Jaguar F-Pace, Discovery Sport , price ~500$/month
  2. Term/Mileage 24/12k or 36/12k
  3. Region/State NC -27455
  4. Preferred method of contact phone
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

I am looking for a BMW either 330i or M340i service loaner less than 5000 miles in any region of California for 19% off msrp before incentives. I am looking to close the deal as soon as i can before my incentives expire after this month. Preferably in white or blue

It MUST have the following
-M sport
-live cockpit pro
-vernasca leather in any colors
-msrp not higher than 53k

Im ready to sign!!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019/20/21 Mercedes E300
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/39 - 12K miles per year
  3. Region/State: Midwest/Illinois
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email/Message here
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): None that I know of.

Looking for a Calc score over 9 at the least
Black on Black, Panoramic roof a plus
Credit score 769
I’m okay with loaners/demos

2020 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
48/10k-12k
Midwest/West MI
Email or Text
Wife is a nurse

Looking for heated seats and tow package if possible, any color but white

Thanks!

Hi All,

I’m looking for the following:

2020 BMW X4 m40i best lease deal
10,000 mile allowance
Return BNW client
Los Angles Area or 500 miles from
what’s the best offer? can you lease used from dealer?

Any numbers on the updated QX80? Or, Armada platinum? Any brokers here deal with either?

Hi all,

Any good Honda brokers or dealers that can work out a good deal for a Honda Clarity Plug-in 2019/2020 lease?

Happy with loaner.
Based in Northern California.
Happy with 7500/24 or 10000/36.

Looking to get something in the next 7 days.

Thanks,
Deep

New here, I appreciate the massive amount of information and helpful tips you all contribute to on this site.

My wife and I are looking for something in the $750-$900 range. We were initially sold on getting an X5, but we decided to stay patient and have seen deals in the $800s for 740i’s and various other relatively more expensive vehicles.

What are some of the best cars you are seeing around the $750-$900 price range?

We are also looking for a broker to help one of our friends with an Audi E-Tron deal in Florida. Please feel free to DM me. Thank you In advance!

I’d also like to add that my local Porsche dealership here in Miami told me that 911 Carrera’s were leasing for $999 pre-tax. I was shocked. Have any of you seen this?

looking to lease a 2021 GLE 53 coupe, NY area…are there any lease deals available yet, also I’m trading in a 2016 gle coupe with positive equaity, looking for a 48 month lease