Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Anyone know what the GT deals on the E-Tron are? Looking to exit my current car early and trade-in if possible. Located in SoFlo but willing to ship the car in if possible.

If the GT deals are non-existent, I’d be up for a SB Prestige.

1 Like

I don’t even have those programs yet but I don’t imagine there will be many deals on these for a time.

Best bet for the most similar car to this is to target a Taycan 4S demo/loaner – They have a ton of dealer cash on them. If that’s not your jam though, I understand and can look into an SB Prestige for you. :slight_smile:

Happy to see what the Taycan numbers look like.

1 Like

Yes I am as well. Does anyone on here have aggressive lease deals on the Taycan 4s?

Thanks in advance!

Looking to lease a Q7 55 in Washington state. Any recommendation for a dealer?

1 Like

Hello @Fausterion, I’m new here. I’m unsure if you’re a broker, but I’m interested in leasing a Volvo XC60, preferably an Inscription Osmium Grey Metallic with either Charcoal or black. I’m open to other color options and would go with a 2020 if better lease deals. Need 12k per year and putting 0 down. Zip is 07601. My current lease is up in July 2021 so I can wait to take advantage of 2Q quarter end. You’re thoughts? Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

It’s the same color in Volvo

1 Like

Audi Q5 Sportback Premium Plus 45 TFSI quattro S tronic
Daytona Gray Pearl
sport suspension, sound system, black optic
10k/36

1 Like

Chevy Bolt Purchase or Lease
either of the blues or grey
CC, DCI, DCFC
12k/36 or purchase
I qualify for costco and my housemate is leasing an infiniti so lease conquest if it applies. Credit is 780

The previous deal I was able to get is listed below:

Mercedes Benz A220 2021 4matic with MSRP of $39,925:
2,000 Drive Off
460 a month
36 months/10k miles a year
Zip code of where I am purchasing vehicle: 43560 but zip code of where I live is different (not sure which matters for MF)

After posting, I’m seeing that many are saying this is not a good deal. Is there a dealer willing to allow me to go through them and possibly have the car shipped? Thank you in advance and please let me know if there’s additional information I can provide.

Folks,

Hope all is well. Was wondering if anyone knows about a Bolt Lease deal in Maryland, Virginia, or DC or any close-by area.

Thank you

Looking for a 2021 BMW between $300-$400 per month plus taxes with as little down as possible.
( no hybrid please ) What can I get in April 2021 for that price range ? I’m in Georgia. Any particular brokers you would recommend ?

You just want literally any non-hybrid BMW?

I think it might be worth it for you to do some car shopping and figure out what you actually want.

Looking for Audi E-tron in the Midwest region. Any suggestions on brokers or dealers that are willing to do msds. Some dealers I’ve dealt with straight up say no on msds. Thank you.

Yes that’s correct. My preference is the 330i or the X1, X2 etc in the price range of $300-$400 plus tax per month. I’m located in Georgia

Looking for a Mazda Cx-5 GT/GTR/Signature in Soul Red Crystal Metallic. Would prefer 0 DAS but am fine with full Msd as well (if Mazda even does them) for the right deal. Have tried to get in touch with a few brokers but probably off for the holiday.

Looking for a full size truck in Florida. 10k miles per year. I’m flexible on lease length.

Audi SQ5 PP
10k 42 months
warm weather pack
Nassau County, NY

Cross shopping 3 models

BMW M440 convertible
Audi S5 cabriolet
Mercedes C43 convertible

I currently have BMW loyalty, have an audi in the household, am a recent college grad but already used the incentive for BMW, and have Costco

Term: 24-48/12,000 not worried about term, just need 12k miles
Zip: 07009
Credit: 750+

The BMW is the front runnerfor me(mostly because it’s significantly cheaper) but I would need to get it in tanzanite with red interior to cancel out the grill lol.

I’d prefer red interior on all 3, but that’s not a deal breaker, only deal breakers are white interior or silver exterior(Grey is fine).

Please text me if anyone has any deals on these cars
973-885-9682

Thank you!!

1. infiniti QX50 Luxe AWD
  2. 10K/Years
  3. NY Queens
  4. Email : applekyo2@gmail.com