Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

1. 2021 4 series convertible or C class cabriolet
  2. 36/10 ideally
  3. Southern / FL
  4. PM here and we can text
  5. conquest / costco

Thanks!

Is it me or the pickup truck deal is not on here often? the only truck deal I see if from Cody with the tacoma and tundra. I was looking for a deal on Ford 150 or RAM 1500?

Anyone know of any truck deal? thank you

Is there a broker that might help me find a Jeep Grand Cherokee L when released? I live in Georgia. Thanks

1. 2021 BMW 430i convertible (green exterior)
  2. 36/10
  3. Northeast / PA 19131
  4. Please PM me

Do we have any Ford or GMC dealers working in NJ?

In So Cal (93021) Finally got an email that I was approved for the CVAP grant. now have to wait to get the letter in the mail. Also have the Costco $3K. I have a 2018 Volt lease that ends at the end of this month (March), so all the stars are aligning. Also own a 2007 VW Touareg. Who is the beast dealership to deal with on the CVAP to lease a Bolt?
The Volt is getting inspected on Monday, but I know it will be dinged on needing tires, not sure if I should replace before turn in, or will leasing a new bolt get that cost essentially waived along with the lease return fee?

1. 2021 Audi SQ5 Premium+ or Prestige ($57k - $62k)
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM
  5. Special qualifications: Costco, healthcare worker

OR

1. 2021 Audi Q5 55e
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM

OR

1. 2021 BMW X3 M40i
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM

OR

1. 2021 BMW X3 30e
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM
  • **Vehicle: 2020/21 Rolls Royce Dawn (new/demo)
  • **Terms: 36 or 48
  • **Mileage: 2,500 miles/yr
  • **Preferred method of contact: PM
  • **RRFS/BMWFS Loyalty as I have leased several Rolls Royce’s in the past

Looking forward a G63 deal with the
Lowest over sticker. Can be shipped to me from any state .
I’m in Los Angeles CA
Hit me up with any deal make sense

Thanks in advance !
Rotem

Looking for car lease options for 7500miles, 36mos, no down, taxes, and fees upfront. Can close this month.

2020+ Land rover defender SE+ (SE, HSE, Xdynamic SE, Xdynamic HSE). As long as it has:
• 3rd-row seat and power roof
• Exterior color Black/White/Grey. (Interior color: all)

OR
2020+ Audi Q7, Prestige
•Black/Grey/White

Looking for the best numbers on Tacoma premium TRD Sport double cab that maybe someone else has made in mid-atlantic market so I have better idea on were I should start my numbers at. Also open to a option of a broker I know there is limited stock but I do have a few coming in this week. Thanks for any help

Budget or Vehicle Type — 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe LT preferably, but willing to consider LS | Ideal world, under $600, I could very well be out of my mind though and if so, won’t take offense to being told that. Willing to possibly put ~$2k CCR
Term/Mileage — 36/10K
Region/State — Long Island, New York, could drive a reasonable distance
Preferred method of contact — DM
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) — Costco member, Educator, Current Hyundai Lease, Wife will be graduating graduate school in May if that qualifies us for any additional college grad incentives.

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of getting my Mother into a lease on a 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited. She is based in NH on the VT border and I am located in Maine. She is trying to get into the car with as little down and the monthly being $200 or less. Is this possible or am I wasting her time. She has never bought a new car before and is quite excited. Credit score is 740. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have bought 3 brand new cars but have never leased.

Trying to Find Lease for Mother

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited
  • Term/Mileage - 24/36 month 10k per year
  • Region/State - NH
  • Preferred method of contact - email
  • Special qualifications, Under $200 per month , her credit score is 740

Offered a Tundra Lease 1000 down 579-599 a month. Includes 2k in taxes and fees and 700 to pay my last two lease payments. I cannot figure out how they can get to this price. The difference between selling price and residual is $9,722.13.

Looking for a best deal for premium car

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
Interested in small SUV (BMW X1/X2/ Audi Q3 etc.) or a sedan (BMW 2/3, Audi 3-4 etc.).
Year doesn’t matter
Make: Audi, MB, Acura, Volvo, BMW, Cadillac, Lincoln
Budget: up to $350/monthly with up to $500 DAS
Loaner car is preferable

Term/Mileage
24/10 preferable, 36/10 acceptable

Region/State
TX resident (Houston), but can pick in in FL, CA, PA/NJ/NY

Preferred method of contact
DM/email

Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
Have excellent credit score (800+). Currently BMW owner

Looking for help on a great lease deal on a 2021 BMW X5 M50i MSRP $94k. I live in SC. I qualify for the $1k company rebate. Looking for a 36 month 10k a year lease. Some of the quotes I have received have been pretty high. Looking for 900’s payment. Can anyone help?

Want to takeover a lease

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type:
    2019+ ES300h with Navigation and Mark Levinson Audio
  2. Term/Mileage: Less than 24 months
  3. Region/State: TN
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM/Email
  5. Please provide the lease end buy option price

I have done Lexus lease transfer before and quite familiar with the process. Out of state is totally fine to me since it is basically done by mail. Please email me at jiwang308@gmail.com

Wanted asap
LEASE

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: chevy bolt
Term/Mileage: 36months / 10k miles
Region/State: HI, I'll ship it from anywhere in the west
Preferred method of contact: PM here
Special qualifications, : costco discount
  1. 2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum; captain chairs; tan/gray interior; non-hybrid unless there’s a deal on hybrids.

2. 36 months / 12k year

3. Florida

4. Contact me via forum

5. Ready to move fast and have to trade in 2019 Lexus RX350 Fsport (13 months left on 36 month lease); buy out is good and last I checked had $900 equity after dealer trade numbers.

6. No special incentivizes we think we qualify