Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Looking for a broker in Texas that does Luxury (Audi/BMW/MB)

Located in Houston tx

Please contact me at Kevin00147@gmail.com

Frankly I don’t care a ton about what kind of car. The car I want to lease/buy long-term is being released in the fall and my current lease is ending at the end of March so need something to fill the gap.

At the risk of sounding douchey, I think I am a good, low risk lease candidate: I currently lease a BMW 530i xdrive, my credit is 830+, and am happy to provide backup materials

Ideally would like something to run through the end of the year, just to be safe, but could be as short as 8 months (through the end of October).

UPDATE:
Car: Toyota Camry SE Hybrid with BSM package with a budget of under $300 a month including gap. Willing to put 2000 toward drive off. Open to purchase.
term: 3yr/10k, 3yr/12 or 39m.
State: CA
Special info: Current toyota owner, costco member. Qualify for toyota top tier offers/credit

Highly prefer a 2020 model. Open to colors except black.

1. 2021 VW Arteon SEL-Premium R-line, prefer Kings Red or Pyrite Silver color
  2. 3 yr/12K miles per year, $0 DAS
  3. CA, Los Angeles area
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM or ali.bidarian@gmail.com
  5. Special qualifications: Costco member, VW Partner Program

Hi I am in South Florida. looking for a Infiniti QX 50 Pure to lease.

Looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X or High Altitude in Seattle, WA 98107. Heavy driver needing 15K/year or so. Hoping to keep payment under $500. Let me know what you have!

1. 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD (Blue with red interior)
  2. 36/10k
  3. Cincinnati, Ohio
  4. DM please
  5. Own a Honda Pilot

Thanks!

Try @infiniticullen

They work with BMW @IAC

#newyork #ask-the-hackrs #tristate

Not a fan of the new m4 face. Does anyone know if they’re any available 2020 M4s for lease. Any brokers possibly have any in their inventory. I don’t want a heritage edition either.

Not sure if they are still leasable.

I am looking into leasing a Chevy Silverado.
Whats the best lease price for 36/10k?

2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab RST
MSRP: 54,500

All Star Edition Plus, Engine: 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, Convenience Package II, Power Sunroof, Leather Package, Convenience Package w/Buckets Seats, Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, Tires: 275/60R20SL AT BW, Engine Block Heater, Gas V8 5.3L/325, automatic, Crew Cab

I’m looking for a broker who’s willing to take the time to help me out in order to get two cars for my wife & I at the numbers I need. The vehicles I’m considering are all 2021’s:

• Vehicles: Audi SQ5 Premium +, BMW X3 M40i or X3 M, Mercedes GLC 43 AMG, Infiniti QX50 Autograph AWD & Lexus RX 350 F Sport Handling AWD.
  • Terms: 36, 39 preferably, but open to 42 & 48 mo.
  • Mileage: 15k miles/yr preferably, but will consider 12k/yr.
  • Location: I’m in South Florida, but don’t mind driving within the state, and don’t mind if the vehicles have to be shipped to us either as I’m not in a hurry.
  • Preferred method of contact: Email/Cel
  • Current leases: 2018 Lexus NX 300 and 2018 Infiniti Q50 RS; will provide additional details once contacted.

I’m looking for a broker who’s willing to take the time to help me out in order to get two cars for my wife & I at the numbers I need. The vehicles I’m considering are all 2021’s:

• Vehicles: Audi SQ5 Premium +, BMW X3 M40i or X3 M, Mercedes GLC 43 AMG, Infiniti QX50 Autograph AWD & Lexus RX 350 F Sport Handling AWD.
  • Terms: 36, 39 preferably, but open to 42 & 48 mo.
  • Mileage: 15k miles/yr preferably, but will consider 12k/yr.
  • Location: I’m in South Florida, but don’t mind driving within the state, and don’t mind if the vehicles have to be shipped to us either as I’m not in a hurry.
  • Preferred method of contact: Email/Cel
  • Current leases: 2018 Lexus NX 300 and 2018 Infiniti Q50 RS; will provide additional details once contacted.

One of my employees recently asked to buy my personal truck from me and I sold it for him. I had a 2018 GMC Sierra SLT, and will probably buy another one. I’m waiting for the 2022 refresh before purchasing another one. I’ve been watching the two main lease trade/swap sites but figured I would post here if someone is looking to get out of there lease.

I’m looking for a full size pickup truck with at least 1400 miles remaining per month. I’ve seen some decent deals but most of them are already being transferred. PM me if you are looking to exit your lease on a truck and terms. I don’t mind catching a flight and picking up the truck if within 500 miles or so.

Thanks.

Adam

2021 Chevrolet Silverado LT Trail Boss 6.2L Summit White
Lease 36-39m 10k-12k mileage
Arizona 85210
DM then email
Current GM Lease/ GM First Responder/ Costco

Looking for a Honda CR-V Touring Hybrid to lease.
The current Lease expires on May 15th ish.

Need your zip code so the right person can help you

Budget or Vehicle Type — Luxury (Audi, BMW, MB, or Volvo) | Wanting to keep under $500/month
Term/Mileage — 36/10K
Region/State — Nevada, willing to drive to SoCal or AZ
Preferred method of contact — DM / email
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) — Costco member

• Vehicles: Audi E tron prestige, Audi A8, BMW 740i.
  • Terms: 36,
  • Mileage: 10k miles/yr
  • Preferred method of contact: PM
  • Current leases: NONE