Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Can anyone generate/share a GM supplier code with me? Working on a bolt deal. Thanks community!

Matt

Any good deals on a Grand Touring Mazda CX-9 carbon edition in southern california?

Got you! - PM’d

Looking for a…

VW Atlas 2021 SE with tech, R line. 21.5 features

I need it in pure white, with panoramic sun roof and caption chairs. Black interior but that’s flexible Enhanced rear view mirror is a plus. Looks to be $43,825 msrp plus destination… if that helps

39/12k

In northern NJ.

Current nissan lease in home ending soon. Costco member if it helps!

Pm me here then we can text!

Thanks

1. 2021 4 series convertible or C class cabriolet
  2. 36/10 ideally
  3. Southern / FL
  4. PM here and we can text
  5. conquest / costco

Thanks!

Is it me or the pickup truck deal is not on here often? the only truck deal I see if from Cody with the tacoma and tundra. I was looking for a deal on Ford 150 or RAM 1500?

Anyone know of any truck deal? thank you

Is there a broker that might help me find a Jeep Grand Cherokee L when released? I live in Georgia. Thanks

1. 2021 BMW 430i convertible (green exterior)
  2. 36/10
  3. Northeast / PA 19131
  4. Please PM me

Do we have any Ford or GMC dealers working in NJ?

In So Cal (93021) Finally got an email that I was approved for the CVAP grant. now have to wait to get the letter in the mail. Also have the Costco $3K. I have a 2018 Volt lease that ends at the end of this month (March), so all the stars are aligning. Also own a 2007 VW Touareg. Who is the beast dealership to deal with on the CVAP to lease a Bolt?
The Volt is getting inspected on Monday, but I know it will be dinged on needing tires, not sure if I should replace before turn in, or will leasing a new bolt get that cost essentially waived along with the lease return fee?

1. 2021 Audi SQ5 Premium+ or Prestige ($57k - $62k)
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM
  5. Special qualifications: Costco, healthcare worker

OR

1. 2021 Audi Q5 55e
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM

OR

1. 2021 BMW X3 M40i
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM

OR

1. 2021 BMW X3 30e
  2. 36/10000 to 36/15000
  3. Northeast
  4. PM
  • **Vehicle: 2020/21 Rolls Royce Dawn (new/demo)
  • **Terms: 36 or 48
  • **Mileage: 2,500 miles/yr
  • **Preferred method of contact: PM
  • **RRFS/BMWFS Loyalty as I have leased several Rolls Royce’s in the past

Looking forward a G63 deal with the
Lowest over sticker. Can be shipped to me from any state .
I’m in Los Angeles CA
Hit me up with any deal make sense

Thanks in advance !
Rotem

Looking for car lease options for 7500miles, 36mos, no down, taxes, and fees upfront. Can close this month.

2020+ Land rover defender SE+ (SE, HSE, Xdynamic SE, Xdynamic HSE). As long as it has:
• 3rd-row seat and power roof
• Exterior color Black/White/Grey. (Interior color: all)

OR
2020+ Audi Q7, Prestige
•Black/Grey/White

Looking for the best numbers on Tacoma premium TRD Sport double cab that maybe someone else has made in mid-atlantic market so I have better idea on were I should start my numbers at. Also open to a option of a broker I know there is limited stock but I do have a few coming in this week. Thanks for any help

Budget or Vehicle Type — 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe LT preferably, but willing to consider LS | Ideal world, under $600, I could very well be out of my mind though and if so, won’t take offense to being told that. Willing to possibly put ~$2k CCR
Term/Mileage — 36/10K
Region/State — Long Island, New York, could drive a reasonable distance
Preferred method of contact — DM
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) — Costco member, Educator, Current Hyundai Lease, Wife will be graduating graduate school in May if that qualifies us for any additional college grad incentives.

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of getting my Mother into a lease on a 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited. She is based in NH on the VT border and I am located in Maine. She is trying to get into the car with as little down and the monthly being $200 or less. Is this possible or am I wasting her time. She has never bought a new car before and is quite excited. Credit score is 740. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have bought 3 brand new cars but have never leased.

Trying to Find Lease for Mother

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited
  • Term/Mileage - 24/36 month 10k per year
  • Region/State - NH
  • Preferred method of contact - email
  • Special qualifications, Under $200 per month , her credit score is 740

Offered a Tundra Lease 1000 down 579-599 a month. Includes 2k in taxes and fees and 700 to pay my last two lease payments. I cannot figure out how they can get to this price. The difference between selling price and residual is $9,722.13.

Looking for a best deal for premium car

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
Interested in small SUV (BMW X1/X2/ Audi Q3 etc.) or a sedan (BMW 2/3, Audi 3-4 etc.).
Year doesn’t matter
Make: Audi, MB, Acura, Volvo, BMW, Cadillac, Lincoln
Budget: up to $350/monthly with up to $500 DAS
Loaner car is preferable

Term/Mileage
24/10 preferable, 36/10 acceptable

Region/State
TX resident (Houston), but can pick in in FL, CA, PA/NJ/NY

Preferred method of contact
DM/email

Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
Have excellent credit score (800+). Currently BMW owner