Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: ‘21 m340 (Black Sapphire/Mineral White/Portimao Blue, HK, DA, Cognac/Black leather)
  2. Term/Mileage 36/12
  3. Region/State Dallas, TX
  4. Preferred method of contact email: andtoallagoodknight@gmail.com
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) (Loyalty, Teacher, Tier 1 credit)

Looking to get to $600 with <$2k DAS

I’m in the market for my next car as I move on from my X1. Have a baby and a dog now so going to a midsize suv and probably want the extra row.

I want something fun to drive, smooth, comfortable and decent power. Any suggestions on the best values to look for?

On my list purely based on looks are the palisade, X5, Q7, and while I don’t love the GX or the CX9 I would be okay at the right price. I really like the look of the new 22 MDX but seems like ppl here don’t think it’s worth the money.

My must haves are heated seats/steering wheel, ACC, AWD.

I’m not looking for the cheapest option, rather the best option. Would love any advice on what to look at and/or what to avoid.

Don’t we all? Get ready for another 200 posts thread.

1 Like

Alex on autos, search his channel for the best vehicle. He tends to objectively dissect vehicles. Anything additional i’d gather from the vehicles owners manual to make sure it has the options and feature you need.

Once you figure out the build, I’d loop back here to ask for a deal assistance.

1 Like

Looking for new build 2021 BMW X3 xdrive 30i phytonic blue black interior with aluminum rhombic trim, options M sport, convenience, heated front seats only.

Build comes to 51645 with destination

NYC area

12k miles a year for 36 months

Taxes and fees up front, no MSD

I qualify for BMW loyalty and lease to lease

Please email me at msuka1@hotmail.com thank you

Newbie here, why do dealers act like I have lost my mind when I request a lease they have advertised on their website. I had Mazda dealer tell me today I could not lease the car I was looking at because it is a 2020. He quoted me 408 for a 21 x5 touring Mazda which is not even close to what was advertised. I tried three different dealers through cars direct and they acted like cars direct did not exist and dealers numbers numbers were no where near what cars direct suggested as a good deal. I just started and I give up already. I am ready to pay someone to get a fair deal. I feel like for someone like me brockers are a God send. I don’t have to have a unicorn, I just don’t want to get financially raped or ridiculed for trying to get a decent deal. I could used some help finding a broker than can help someone living in the 59105 area code. I looked around but could not figure it out.

hello im new here I see a lot of talented people on this forum. I live in Miami, FL, and im 4 months left to finish my lease, I been looking for a 2021 BMW M340i but idk how much (monthly payment) its a good deal on this car down here. Any recommendation? I was at South BMW but they told me the best price I can get there its about highs 700’s I think this is way high comparing the deals I see here! Excuse my English its not the best one… thanks brothers

Hello,
“Wanted” TACO

1. 2018 or newer Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab
  2. 10K-12K around $215 a month
  3. Los Angeles County
  4. Email:albert.romero11@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Albert Romero II

SoCal? @Cody_Carter

3 Likes

Exactly, SoCal.

I don’t have a lot of confidence folks who are interested in conducting a private transfer are looking here, but - I was told to post here…so:

My lease is due to mature. I would like to lease a model that will not be available until much later this year. So - if you have an interest in transferring your lease, I would be open to discussion. For now, I would like to discuss Trucks and SUVs. Ideally, a little more than 13 months left (unless your lender allows a transfer closer to your maturity date (US Bank insists on no closer than 13 months to maturity), Anybody have anything they would like to get out of early? Thanks

Andrew the AZ market is bone dry for Tacos. The state is booming and they cannot touch California deals. I went to a dealer in Tucson and they had a truck, but couldn’t even find it on the lot after looking for 45 minutes. Came back and said it well not sure, but it sell fast and next one similarly equipped is three months out. Thanks for stopping by. You can look at getting one shipped from Philly or hit up Cody Carter or Jeff Beach City to see if they’ll do out of state. Cody’s brother works for an AZ Toyota Dealer, but again inventory is super low. So maybe PM Cody.

1 Like

I am looking to start a conversation with a broker for a BMW 540i lease here in NJ. I just had a few questions to start and would most likely be in the market next month (March) once my current lease is taken over. Ty!

Hi, Im looking for the following:

LEASE
2021 or 2020 c63 cabriolet or c63 Sedan (no coupe)
7500 miles
Miami, FL (can ship from anywhere)
Preferred method of contact: email, DM me first.

740+ credit score. flexible on the color.

Would also like:

BMW x5 m50i
7500 miles

Looking for either a takeover or new Toyota Tundra lease in California.

Any good tundra deals left out there?

Contact @Bacons_C.C he is in FL.

@Bostoncarconcierge is in Northeast but his dealer sells to FL customers.

@nextlevelautobrokers also has a FL thread in the marketplace section.

1 Like

Thank you my brother I’m already contact Bacons he told me to wait 2 months more and then we can start to looking for my deal. 4 months left it’s too early. Btw did you know what’s a fair monthly payment for this car here in Fl?

That will depend on the incentives you qualify for, and the monthly program on the car. That’s why it’s good to focus on the pre-incentive discount and use the calculator.

1 Like

Thank you my brother