Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

1. 2020 models, considering Rogue Sport SL AWD (premium package preferred), RAV 4 XLE AWD or better, Acura TLX base (only because Honda loyalty applies here), Nissan Altima AWD, SV or better
  2. 36/12k (unless 30 or 24 month have better deals)
  3. Northeast Ohio 44406
  4. PM here or email dmir2000@gmail.com
  5. Current Honda lessee, qualifies for Acura loyalty/conquest, recent grad

Thank you!

2020 Jetta or Passat
36/12k
Downpayment of roughly $2500
Zip is 38138 but willing to travel to pick up vehicle.

Hello I am a New York resident, looking to lease or buy a new car. This will be my first car so I have no loyalty to any brand. If any recent graduate deals apply, I graduated September 2019. I am open to hearing all offers/good deals. Thank you

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2018 and up (BMW, Benz, Audi, Porsche, other foreign cars)
  2. Term/Mileage: Whichever term is cheapest/10K miles per year (I would prefer 12k miles per year if possible)
  3. Region/State: New York
  4. Preferred method of contact: E-mail, phone number upon interest
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Sept 2019 college graduate

Need a mercedes GLE with 3rd row seat or an audi Q7.
Region: Northern California

Please pm me here

2020 C 63 S coupe lease check
Looking for details below haven’t got them from dealer yet will post actual deal when i get it

Best MF A tier
36/10
39/10
Best discount?

MSRP 85k

Looking for best discount with custom build BMW. Currently I’m at 11%. If you can beat it at 12%+, request retainer to me

Or
2020 745E with 21%+ discount without loyalty.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type

The year 2020, open to:
A. Proche 718 Boxter(budget under 1300 monthly payment no down)
B. C43 coupe(budget under 1100 monthly payment no down premium trim/package)
C. Audi S5(budget under 1100 monthly payment no down premium trim/package)

1. Term/Mileage: 36 months, 10000 mileage
  2. Region/State: WA Seattle
  3. Preferred method of contact: PM or text
  4. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Need to understand rule for a recent graduate(graduated 2019 December)
  5. Credit Score: 750

Hi,
Can any brokers help me to lease XC90 or Q7?
I am in MI.

Hi,
Can any brokers help me to lease XC90 or Q7?
I am in MI.

Hello everyone ! At the end of the year I’m looking to trade in my 2014 c250 to lease either a C300, E350, or GLB250. I owe a little over 10k on the finance. Is there any tips or anybody that can help me get the best deal possible. I’m looking to give my girlfriend a nice upgrade. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would just wait until that C250 is paid off in full. You’re gonna be paying double interest on the remainder of the loan if you roll it into a new lease. Also, I wouldn’t recommend buying anything this expensive for a girlfriend who can just easily walk out of your life. Wife? Yes. Girlfriend? NO.

1 Like

Thank you fro the response. We’ve been together over 10 years, we’re committed to each other so the gf/wife thing isn’t an issue. And what do you mean I’ll be paying double the interest? If I’m trading in my car and I owe a few thousand wouldn’t whatever I’m upside down on be put into the new deal and make my monthly payment a bit more ?

Yes, but you paid interest on that loan and now the interest from the new lease is being added to that rolled in loan balance. So it’s like paying interest twice now.

Ahhhh I see. I would have to look at those numbers and see what I would be comfortable with. Thank you

1 Like

Looking for 3 leases currently, if you can help with any please reply or message me directly. (Located in St. Louis, MO)

1. Cheapest Lease humanly possible for perfect credit and 12k a year for a family member who is on tight budget and not picky. (Qualify for GM discount for GM vehicles)

2. Lease for brother on a Civic SI 12k a year.

3. Full size pickup lease for me, must be decently equipped, 4x4 and tow package, 10k a year. Brand does not matter I want best deal possible. (Qualify for GM discount for GM vehicles)

Looking for the following

I’m in NY Long island(I don’t care where the car is I will have it shipped to me) I’m looking for a BMW 850i xdrive coupe(preferably)/gran coupe OR M8(NOT A VERT THO) 2020/2021 to lease
36M / 10k or 12k if the deal is that good I do not care what specs it has just nothing in white unless it’s the coupe

1. Year/Make/Model - Minivan or 3rd row SUV
  2. Term/Mileage - open to 36/10 or 12
  3. Region/State - NY
  4. Preferred method of contact - DM on here is fine
  5. Special qualifications - Costco, Nissan lessee (up in October), Dodge lessee

Looking to stay around $350, can put some down

I am in Nassau county NY trying to get A deal on M8 convert, anyone can help.

Helping my sister search for a new vehicle lease. She’s in NJ, looking for a small SUV (ie Tiguan, Tucson, CX-5, RAV4, etc). She’s not too particular on manufacturer.

She wants to be under $300/mo with less than $1000 DAS, on a 36mo, 12k/yr.

I know this post is pretty generic but if anyone knows of a couple models to start with it would be helpful to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!

Helping my sister search for a new vehicle lease. She’s in NJ, looking for a small SUV (ie Tiguan, Tucson, CX-5, RAV4, etc). She’s not too particular on manufacturer.

She wants to be under $300/mo with less than $1000 DAS, on a 36mo, 12k/yr.

I know this post is pretty generic but if anyone knows of a couple models to start with it would be helpful to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!