Please help with 3 row SUV

I bought a 2017 expedition XLT in June because wife loved the vehicle and it leased so poorly. I like you can get leather as a reasonably priced add on without having to go to the next trim level which only comes with captains chairs. Hope it lasts as long as my 2005 expedition which has been trouble free for 185000 miles.

1 Like

How is the expedition on gas in real life ?

The 2017 (2wd) is around 18, but my wife idles a bit and we have been in air conditioning season until a week ago. We got 20 mpg on trip to beach in summer.

My 2005 expedition (4wd) gets me 11 mpg back and forth to work, but It is a tank and will travel anywhere.

Thanks a lot tempted to buy preowned but decided don’t want any repairs costs & they depreciate so fast ugh

We looked at the recently used ones, but it was hard to find a non-rental 2015+ model. Also, with gas still relatively inexpensive, used ones weren’t that much less expensive than new ones. At the time, it was either pay 38k for a used one eith 30k miles, or pay 43k for a new one.

Have you considered the 2018 Durango? I got a AWD GT w premium package, safety package and captain seats (MSRP ~47k) in NJ for 498 a month. True 0. They took care of my Jeep that was due 7 payments on lease.

What did you end up with? I’m still looking…hoping deals will be better in December.