Please help! Looking to buy a 2020 SUV, leaning RR Sport, Porsche Cayenne, or BMW X5 under warranty

I used to drive an Audi A5 Sportback but sold it a week ago and am now without a car. I don’t drive much so borrowing a family members’ car when needed. Planned to be in a new SUV almost immediately but I am indecisive and can use some pushing…

I have been looking at a 2020 Range Rover Sport, Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5. Ideally, I will finance something with zero down, CPO, sub 40k miles, for $55k or less before taxes/fees.

I’m not in love with it, but an alternate choice would be to lease a new 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They have a good deal going on right now, something like $399/month with $3500 down, 7,500 miles per year, 24 months on a 4xe (hybrid) Jeep GC $60k MSRP. Went to the dealership and test drove, it was alright but I’m sure nothing compared to one of the 3 other choices above.

My mind is going in circles here but obviously need to pull the trigger on something ASAP. Any insight is very much appreciated.

55 posts were merged into an existing topic: Should I buy a 2018-2020 RR Sport with 35k miles for $50-55k or lease a new 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee?