Places to go, things to do

I have fingers crossed that global entry will help and it won’t be too bad. From what I have heard, it’s only the airports that were letting flights from Europe in and doing the enhanced screenings that were insane.

Glad you’re en route, and happy for the fortuitous timing of your departure. :flight_departure:

Srs?

We’re still at $2.10 for premium here in Texas. And before anyone asks: Yes: still cheaper to drive the Tesla.

I just gassed up at Costco: $3.19 in SoCal for 91, 87 was down to $3.09 :us::us::us:

Right when prices got under $3 in SoCal the local refinery announced it will reduce output due to “decreased demand”…and when demand will pick up there will most likely be a fire or a scheduled maintenance to delay production. Now we all know the rules of the game…play responsibly!

Local Costco is at $2.75

4 Likes

Here’s what Gas Buddy is reporting:

Course prices are a little wonky down here by my client :face_with_monocle:

Guess I shouldn’t be pissed about 2.40/gal in 2nd highest gas tax state PA. I’d love to see where all that tax money is going, cause it sure as hell isn’t going toward road maintenance. I lost 2 tires over the last 2 months to craters. 1 sidewall slice and 1 broken belt with a bulge so large, IDK how it didn’t break through.

1 Like

Dang! San Diego really values its gas. I hear the more expensive it is the better quality you are getting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It has to get below $0.50 to make running on ev more expensive in my situation…let’s see how far down it goes.

2 Likes

I was joking and even inserted ‘lol’

We have the lowest lease tax rate in CA, so it’s less regressive the less you drive I guess.

There’s some speculation that gas could hit $0.99/gal in the near future. I’m guessing CA or PA isn’t going to see it though at this rate.

2 Likes

Supply and demand, I bet it gets close to $1 here,

No where to go, so no demand

1 Like

Someone is a boomer , from a Gen Z, it’s Tik Tok :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I honestly wasn’t sure if there was a weird time zone thing going on. My phone didn’t switch over when we arrived in Turks and I had to force it into the new time zone, so it was a valid thought.

Oh snap u got me !

2 Likes

I’m not a boomer, but a gen Xer, and I don’t know WTF Tik Tok is

6 Likes

YouTube for people with ADHD

4 Likes

Automatically makes you a boomer in the eyes of Gen Z

3 Likes

I have to disagree with this notion sadly. I know 2 people who returned w/ Global Entry and World Pass, neither was screened, they literally walked straight thru.

One fellow is a Brit, who’s now a US Citizen, no screening at the UK airports, only paperwork asking about how he felt, and when he landed at Boston Logan, nobody collected the paperwork or asked any questions of folks on the flight, he has Global Entry and went straight thru customs to his car.

The other was a woman coming back from Singapore, her boyfriend told me she has a World Pass, guess its like Global Entry just issued by another country, and she flew into JFK-NY and same story, went straight thru w/ no screening.

Hearing these two things happening a day or two apart is scary to say the least.

We just went straight through customs with global entry. But we did come from a company with no issues and they did some screening when we left.