Places to go, things to do

This year the “season” startee early in the Hamptons. Going to run from now till labor day. No reason to lock down in a NYC apartment. Much more comfortable in a Hamptons estate.

1 Like

In response to Things to do…
If you have kids between ages of 3 to 6, wash you cars with them. They will have a lot of fun, trust me.
If kids are between 7 and 12, teach them how to detail. If between 12 and 15, teach them the mechanics of the cars, how stuff works, get under the hood etc etc. If they are 16 or above … Learn how to use Tick tock I guess … :pensive:

8 Likes

What would I have my daughter do? Put the money in the machine, or push Yes when the pump asks if I want a wash today? She’s too little to drive the car through . . . :rofl:

:bat:

7 Likes

At the airport now, flying out of T&C. All of the flights are leaving about an hour early. Very bizarre. I’ve never seen flights consistently depart early.

1 Like

Daylight savings time. Did you change your clock? lol

3 Likes

They’re not all exactly an hour and yes, we all changed our clocks. (And where we are going is on EDT and t&c is AMT, which are both GMT -4)

You poor, unfortunate man !

Perhaps you could take a little solace in a new lease. But me personally I would rather have the former. But that’s just me.

1 Like
1 Like

I miss that bastard

2 Likes

GMT did not change yet

It’s definitely not a time zone thing as currently 3 flights are showing 1 hour early, 1 20 minutes early, and 1 on time and they’re all going to the east coast.

1 Like

Maybe bc everyone has checked in and air traffic is light? I doubt highly they’re leaving people who have booked

That’s be my assumption to. Still bizarre for that many planes to even be here an hour early.

No one comes close to his style…so sad he’s gone.

1 Like

Even in death…

At home dude lollll I didn’t mean to take them to an actual carwash. They are probably already swamped by Millennial fart can enthusiasts or already shut down depending on your city/state :joy:

That’s what made it funny.

:bat:

1 Like

Looks like I got airborne just in time. State department just issued a level 4 travel warning. Basically get back to the States now or be stuck abroad indefinitely.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/travel-advisory-alert-global-level-4-health-advisory-issue.html

2 Likes

Gas down to $1.15 in OKC, do some burn outs! Bought an XBOX today, last one at target, gonna play some shoot’m up

8 Likes

Take some “relaxants” for the hours you will spend in the airport trying to check out.