PICS ADDED - 2017 Mercedes C300 Premium 3 Grey/Red Cabriolet - $570/mo $67k MSRP - 1k Miles/mo

2017 Mercedes C300 Cabriolet
Loaded Premium 3 Car
Selenite Grey Metallic / Cranberry Red (see options list below) / Red Top
Located in Los Angeles

Car is leased through Mercedes Financial. I did a one-pay, so I need the remaining payments paid back all at once:

11 Months Remaining
$570/mo = $6,270 due at once
1k Miles/mo (currently at 24k, I did 12k/yr)

Car cosmetically is excellent; replaced front tire.
Buyer assumes lease transfer fees.

Options:
Premium 3 Package–
U25 : MB Illuminated Door Sill Panels
23P : Driver Assistance Package
233 : DISTRONIC PLUS with Steering Assist
237 : Active Blind Spot Assist
238 : Active Lane Keeping Assist
266 : DISTRONIC PLUS with Steering Assist
268 : BAS PLUS w/Cross Traffic Assist
271 : PRE-SAFE Plus
288 : AIRCAP
300 : PRE-SAFE Brake with Pedestrian Recognition
500 : Power Folding Mirrors
502 : Navigation Map Updates included for 3-years
513 : Speed Limit Assist
531 : COMAND w/Navigation and Voice Control
536 : SIRIUS Satellite Radio
608 : Intelligent Highbeam Control
640 : Active LED Headlamps
810 : Burmester® Surround Sound System
815 : Single CD/DVD player
877 : Ambient Lighting

Air Suspension (ride is really nice, the cars with springs ride kinda stiff)

AMG Sport Package:
-Sport Interior/Exterior
-AMG Floormats
-AMG Diamond Grill
-19" AMG Wheels

Heated & Ventilated Front Seats + AirScarf (very nice for night driving)

Heads-Up Display

Black-Ash Wood Trim

MSRP: $67k

Photos upon request, though I must say that the super flake Selenite Metallic goes really nicely with the red interior and the red convertible top. The red top is so much better than black!

1 Like

I would love to see some exterior and interior photos…I especially want to see what that red top looks like. Thanks.

Car is still available…this is the best deal out there (legitimately, check Swapalease and compare the other cars and their options).

This is a good monthly price for this vehicle, however a suggestion would be to post photos and a window sticker anyway…

I don’t have the window sticker unfortunately (the dealer forgot to give it to me when I got the car), but all of the options are listed above. Here are some photos of its twin; my car looks exactly the same except mine has the upgraded, adaptive full LED headlights:

Uploading: IMG_3217.PNG… Uploading: IMG_3219.PNG…

No love on this thread? I’d also consider writing a rental agreement for $600/mo, so $6600 upfront but no Credit Check, no Transfer Fee, and the deal can be done asap. Same 1k miles/mo for 11 months and any wear/tear caused by the new renter + 1/2 of disposition fee would come from them, not me. I’d also require proof of insurance on the car and perhaps a small refundable security deposit since the reg would still be in my name.

Don’t do something so reckless… opening yourself up to so much liability and on top of that the moral hazard

5 Likes

If this vehicle is still available iam interested

I’m shopping convertibles right now. It would be a third car so I have time on my side (Pennsylvania winter currently) and don’t have to do anything unless it makes sense. I like the car, color, payment and remaining term.

Some things that are not outright obvious: (I can make some assumptions)
Current mileage
Total mileage allowance
Are you lowering the gross as months go by
Official end date

Minor issues…

Some more glaring issues I see as a buyer. No pictures of the exact car only a “similar car”. The remaining payments all due at once is always a harder pill to swallow vs monthly payments. I see other comparable convertibles (C Class/4 series) on SAL for low $600 or high $500 with the traditional monthly payment. Monthly payment > one time in my opinion. One time > monthly when the savings is considerable. $20-$30 a month for 11 months doesn’t move the needle for me. Maybe someone else.

I would delete your post about keeping the car in your name. What if someone “forgets” to pay you, someone is now driving a car that you are paying for! If they cause excessive damage, go over miles, accrue tickets…your name is on the title. I would let the car sit or lower the amount your looking for before I would keep the car in my name and “rent it” but that’s just my 2 cents!

1 Like