UNICORN? SIGNED - 2020 Aston Martin Vantage $235k MSRP ; $1650 w/tax ; $5k Drive-Off ; 36/10k

Good deal…10,000 miles per year is a lot for an exotic. You can daily drive this baby

That’s well worth it. I think the Vantage and the BMW 850 are the best deals out there right now from what I have seen.

Pics please!

Of course! download

4 Likes

about $45k off MSRP

this will be my daily, replacing my C300 Cab you can check out here

$250k? Boy that’s a lot of stuff on there. It’s a great deal nonetheless. I have been daily driving my vantage since July. Sticker on mine was $179,900, I’m paying $1622 a month before taxes. I put nothing down and Aston Paid my first three mos of car payments. So roughly $1500 a month. I did get the Porsche conquest, but not as much for some reason, but total discounts were $20k plus the $4800 in payments they made.

If you’re in the southeast let me know, my buddy and I both got the vantage as the same time.

2 Likes

Great deal! Beats the 1699$/ mo w/o tax I got on a meager 2019 Vantage. Ha

8 Likes

Yeah, did he take the deal? Do pics exist? Please don’t leave us hanging!

22 Likes

I’m going to add an AMR stripe in Lime Essence, so if anyone knows a good shop in LA that can do stuff like that fairly soon, please PM me. Also, if anyone wants my C Cabriolet, please check out that thread mentioned above.

1 Like

Sick! Is that the AMR manual?

The color is called Sterling Green. It’s $11k and not really on the configurator, so a special order. It’s actually the AMR special color scheme, with the Lime Essence accents. Everything on the outside is carbon. Inside has nice contrast stitching and comfort/tech packs. I did end up paying about $1500 for the wheel & tire protection, which has a $0 unlimited claim policy for the rims and tires. I just hope Chase won’t screw all of us over at lease end with wear and tear fees. I’m also installing Sliplo ASAP to not scratch any of the carbon.

1 Like

Excuse me while I change my pants

11 Likes

My dealer was quoting $3,500 for the wheel and tire plan -I wasn’t going for that. I did go with a clear bra on the front and ceramic coating… I leased a Ghibli with Ally and they didn’t beat me up when I turned it back in but, these are different animals so I hope Chase doesn’t go crazy either! I’m turning in a Quattroporte I leased through Chase in May so that will be my test run in the wear and tear department.

Such a gorgeous car!

Biggest win on this by far is the mileage. 10k!!! Hope you daily it well my man

2 Likes

It’ll definitely be my daily…I just wish Chase would allow for lease transfer so I could share this amazing deal with someone else after 24 months! I’m going to be listing it on Turo shortly while I sort out the C Cabriolet; anyone and everyone is welcome to rent it, though there’ll be a premium because of the super high MSRP and plethora of carbon…

Here’s the look I’m trying to go for with the stripe:

3 Likes

Apparently one rim (especially since mine our the lightweight forged ones) is $3000, and a tire installed at the dealer is around $4-500 (though I could probably do it somewhere else for ~$350). I think $1500 is good value, I just wish there was some lease end wear-tear to go along with it.