Picked up Bmw m340

Did you have loyalty?

Guy w 11.5 percent off w the marked up mf in my calculations is worse off monthly vs 10 percent and base mf. So it all evens out . Yes hjs you know the dealer. I have had horrible deals there once I learned what I’m doing. But sometimes it works out and I was more then happy w my sales rep. Straight forward w me…dropped my monthly when he realized there was a mistake in his numbers. I appreciate the straight forward stress free experience. You want 11 to 12 percent and pulling ur hair out I get it . I like enjoying my car heart attack free :grinning: yes loyalty and lease cash

I also did 24/10…36/10 was around 610 a month. Everything rolled in, just das was first month registration and tire tax.

Well not necessarily but 8% on a loaner is ridiculous I too now know what I’m doing that’s the difference

I was told from a few dealers my incentives on the 3 were almost 8k maybe different on that car

1 Like

8K incentives? Whaaaa?

Listen I agree. But and this is a big but…does that mean you won’t do business w them on a future deal Bc of that dumb offer? I get if they burned you so bad you can never do it again, but it seems for my deal the offer was pretty good for ny metro area. Can you find the dealer for 11%? Maybe. But I’m giving you 10 percent no hassle walk in the door. FYI I believe he would give me 10 percent off on a build m340 as well. He said he’d build me a car if I needed and knew I would only do deal at 10 percent off msrp before rebates. But you would have to ask

Yes and lease cash! That’s what they said wasn’t going to question it lol

It’s not just because of that dumb offer I’m on my 5th car and not one came from them for a reason… that’s not the first time they’ve been ridiculous

Sounds like ur just burned from them. Understandable, I do disagree deleting a dealer from my dealer inquiries on future occurrences unless something bad happened at dealer other then them refusing to negotiate further. One deal should never be compared to future deals Bc they are separate based on that dealers inventory and needs. The dealer is awful for offering 8%? If they sold it to another sucker why get mad at them? Capitalism is beautiful…sometimes it don’t work in ur favor. Again though if you were burned i get it

The cool laid back straight forward guy sounds like who I dealt with a few months ago. The 8% was actually a guy I was referred to there from my friends who got their car from him. That was more recent. They’ve just always given me ridiculous numbers I do always try with them at my lease end because they’re close to me and I do use them for service lol

If you want my guys name pm me. I get nothing out of this, besides getting the guy some sales. This site has helped me tremendously so if I can get a decent deal that ppl are ok w I do my best pay it forward. Again pls this is not a unicorn…obviously ny so no msd. But if your near by and having trouble I think it’s worth considering

2 Likes

Thanks again! My local dealer in Ohio just ignored me. Your dealer has been very responsive. I appreciate you paying it forward

No need to thank me. Hope it works out

Ya I was also cross shopping C43 and M340. Ended up going with M340 - much more bang for your buck and faster too. I loved the C43 exhaust but it was a harsh ride. The heads up display package alone was close to 1K on the C43. I custom ordered my M340 with the exact config. that I wanted. Still in production. Can’t wait for it! Enjoy yours!

Car is really amazing ride. You can’t beat the price compared to c43. Hoping to land a m3 in the high 800s but not holding my breath on that in two years

I agree they have good service but when it comes to pricing after 2 bmws for friends rallye came last and made it seem like the discount I was aiming for was impossible. Had better luck with Wide World and Ramsey.