PHX, AZ- Lease Takeover - 2016 BMW 328i - Fully Loaded - Nav, Tech/Cold/Luxury/Lightning/DriverAssist Packages- $331.39 (all taxes included)

Hello, looking for someone to take over my lease. All the options and packages are included in the pictures. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2016, BMW, 328i
MSRP: $49145
Monthly Payment: $331.39 (all taxes included)
Months: 16 months left (Lease maturation: 09/2019) (EDIT: -Just paid for this month’s payment, so whoever get it will not have to pay for this month from 05/09-06/09 so 15 months left)
Current Odometer: 33854
Mileage Allowance: 49448
Approximately: 1.1k miles per month (or 15998 miles left)

Add ons:
-Windows Tinted (it is Arizona after all, got my windows tinted at the Scottsdale BMW dealership (I could provide proof).
-Four brand new RFT Bridgestone Turanza EL400 purchased in 12/2017 so you won’t have to worry about paying for tires when turning in the lease.

You will have to pay for the $500 BMW transfer application.

Thanks for looking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would start offering to pay the transfer fee at this point to get the car moving before you have to make another payment on it soon…

Its a 0.6% deal on a fully loaded car? Why is there not more interest?

Because people are picking up marketplace BMW 550i GT 2017 for $425 a month with a 85k sticker…

I just paid for this month 05/09 so I have till 06/09 to transfer, if it doesn’t happen here I’ll just post it on the swapalease website :slight_smile:

great deal especially considering the monthly mileage remaining and even with the transfer fee GL!

It’s a good deal, post it on swapalease… I doubt it will last long.

Don’t post any incentives dealers suck in Arizona this will go fast post it on Craigslist

Bump :slight_smile: 202020202020202

Good deal. I wish I live in AZ :wink:

1 Like

Will the car be under warranty until the end of the lease?

Hello,

The car will be under warranty until the end of the lease because the mileage allowance is set to 49,448, so the factory warranty will stay with the car regardless of ownerships. In term of the maintenance plan, it won’t be transferable. So worse case scenario, you might be looking at paying for an oil change out of pocket.

Thanks for the update. Does the car have any damages that might affect lease end?

Put it up on cl and if no interest SAL. Look at the leases posted there compared to yours, then look what’s posted here compared to yours.

Is this still available?

Yea… but it’s a 5GT… yuck

Hello,

No it does not have any damage whatsoever, always garage kept and non-smokers/drinkers, I even hand-washed it lol.

Hello, yes :smiley: 202020202

I might put it up on CL in a week if no one is interested here. Just hate dealing with scammers, spammers, and all kind of peeps on there… lol … at least on this forum, we have some common interests …getting a best deal for a lease car :slight_smile:

It is a smoking deal.

But just a suggestion (and pet peeve of mine, and I’m sure others). Don’t call your car “fully loaded” when it’s missing lots of possible options (m-Sport, ACC, cold weather package, etc.). It drives me nuts when people and shady dealers do that, and for me, ruins their credibility before I even start reading because NEVER in my experience has a car that’s been listed as “fully loaded” truly been so.

One other suggestion… The maintenance won’t transfer to the new owner, so it may be helpful to list when the last service was completed, and if you’re really close according to CBS (car suggesting maintenance due), see if you can get your dealer to perform a service now.

Spend the $100 on swapalease. it will go quick. people don’t look for leases on CL.