PHX, AZ- Lease Takeover - 2016 BMW 328i - Fully Loaded - Nav, Tech/Cold/Luxury/Lightning/DriverAssist Packages- $331.39 (all taxes included)

Ok, very interested. Exactly what I am looking for… just need to sell my X5 first and I have some prospects. I understand yours will go quick, so I’ll keep an eye on this forum. Please keep it updated.

That is true, thank you for the suggestion, I think the car is only missing m-sport package and the driver assisting plus package. I should have mention the last date of service since the maintenance plan won’t transfer over, the only thing coming up is an oil change in September, so I might be able to as the dealer to do that… the only thing that car is needed, but yea I have signed up for an account on swapalease. I’ll wait for a couple days or so to paid and post it on there.

I will, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since there is no transfer of ownership the scammers are pretty much non existent. When I was transferring my 328 I got a few looking to sublease which I quickly shot down. That being said I got it done through SAL very quickly for like $150.

$150 is the SAL fee ? That is it?

Yea, I might go with that route within this week lol

I believe $150 for featured posts, which usually mean that your sal ad will stay on the very top, but most people just paid $100 for the regular ad. But yea those are the only fees, beside that owners or whoever want to get out of their leases usually offer some sort of incentives on top of that. But for my case… since this is a great deal (imho), there might not be any incentives whatsoever lol

It is the quality of the deal that attracts interest in SAL. You can buy the most expensive ad package but cannot transfer the lease if your deal is bad. If you believe you have an attractive deal go with the cheapest package.

Yeah they have different packages which they “discounted” for me. I think the upgraded one I got was $25 more. The difference was more than just being featured, although I can’t recall what it actually was.

Is there MSD on this vehicle?

No MSDs. What you see is what you get, straight forward deal lol

FYI he wants the msds to roll into his next lease.