PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Are PenFed, OL Code, and Loyalty all stackable? I’m trying to prepare for my next lease in aug/sept.

I have BMW Loyalty. Got Costco membership. Signed up for a BMW driving event. Should I also get PenFed?

see link:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. If I understand it correctly, then yes Loyalty, OL Code, and PenFed are stackable?

1 Like

I saw 30, 60 and 90 at different spots in the topic. You are correct with 60 days, I was able to join and log in today:

PSA: If you’ve been a Penfed member for at least 60 days, today is the last day to take advantage of up to $3k in lease incentives on an Audi.

The A6, A7 and A8 have the full $3k incentives. Other models have smaller incentives.

Please don’t ask me for a code. I already used mine earlier this month and it cannot be shared with anyone else.

2 Likes

Any one has a Penfed code, I registered and need to wait 60 days. Trying to close on a Audi Etron deal today.

Would provide my penfed code when I am eligible or happy to send a Starbucks gift card as ‘Thanks’

Please PM me or email me kalyanp12 at gmail com

You’re joking right.

:point_up::point_up:I don’t know you and even if I did, codes are not transferable.

4 Likes

Understand that you don’t know me…At the dealership now…If the code is transferable that would be a great help.

So you don’t have a code right? :smile:

1 Like

No code yet

This has to be a classic if he isnt joking !!!

3 Likes

The next new thread will be about how to get Costco incentives this month when they haven’t signed up… there must be a way… :joy:

6 Likes

Are you still there at the dealer? They should be closed but keep waiting for that transferable code, it might just come…

If I already have USAA does Penfed help at all? Is it any more widely accepted? Just seeing a lot of talk about this penfed code lately but USAA had always worked and is what i used 3 years ago on my lease but I see less talk about USAA lately.

USAA stopped offering that October last year

1 Like

It looks like these incentives have not changed for June.

EDIT: Adding a screenshot of the fine print.

2 Likes

Both USAA and PenFed need to be processed through the “Military Program” now. You have to register under BMW’s ID.me page to receive the Customer Code and Offer Code.

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/military-incentive.html

3 Likes

So I guess all those folks who joined Pen Fed via the “support a cause” feature would be unable to use Pen Fed ?

Seems like it

So PenFed without military is useless now ?