PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Yeah. Its going to be whichever one is greater.

Is this incentive still going on penfed?? I cant find the link to take me to get incentive on penfed website. I used to be able to find but not anymore

You have to go to the auto buying page.

1 Like

It’s kind of a wonky site. I even called them to find out how to generate a certificate and they had absolutely no idea. I eventually found it (after 60d) with trial and error.

If you can find a more inept financial institution they’ll pay you $500.

Try these instructions I had posted a while back: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases) - #135 by Bluemkn57cars.

When I leased a BMW in February, the dealer said Penfed 500 wasn’t actually a rebate. The 500.00 came off the purchase price.

It is technically an incentive.

That is how it works.

1 Like

I just had a dealer tell me that PenFed is not stackable with loyalty. I know it’s not stackable with OL codes but this seems wrong.

Can someone verify? Is the dealer taking the hit and trying to avoid participating with it?

It’s stackable with loyalty. Dealer is wrong.

1 Like

Hey all I have some dealers not knowing what penfed is.

I’m considering sending a code to the dealer over email. Is this a bad idea and it can be used on someone else?

Just tell them it is a military incentive that entitles you to an extra $500 off. You could screenshot the fine print, but I would not send them the actual code unless you were planning to sign a deal with them.

Fyi, no one can use the code since it is in your name.

@Billium - This should be sufficient.

Given this, anyone willing to give me a BMW Penfed cert if they arent using it? Signing a deal tomorrow, and I want to give it a shot, in the off chance that this works.

Penfed certificates are not shareable. They have the Penfed account holder’s name on it.

1 Like

@Palpatine posted upthread that he was able to use his wife’s and she was not on the lease.

Maybe one dealer did it for this person. I have used Penfed and it clearly states the lease needs to be in the name of the Penfed account holder.

1 Like

Nothing to lose by trying. Worst case, they say no. You have an extra cert for me? If it works, i’ll report back!

No I do not.

Bump, if anyone has an extra cert they arent using, it would be greatly appreciated !