PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Last time I printed out a mercedes code it had my name on it so not sure if someone else could use it

just called and you have to be member for at least 60 days to generate a code…Shoot I thought it was 30. I escalated it to a manager anyways to see if I could still get one hehe

I am a PenFed customer. I had no idea. I have too many bank accounts and not enough time. Thanks.
This is something my brain might be able to figure out. All the other lease terminology, just does not stick in my head. Low hanging fruit is good. Can’t take too much time though to decipher and chase a few bucks. Gotta squash problem, then onto next one. Something like this might be an easy and done problem solver.

1 Like

You sound like a great candidate for employing a broker.

:bat:

5 Likes

Non-transferable. Must be person on cert for bmw. One per calendar year.

1 Like

Ever had anyone stack PenFed and USAA?

I don’t think that would work. It is the same type of code.

3 Likes

Don’t think it’s possible. It’s the same type of discount.

2 Likes

@nextlevelautobrokers…FYI I signed up for penfed and was able to generate a code less then 60 days member…it was somewhere between 30 and 60 days. I just kept trying every few days

Dealer said this doesn’t work on loaner vehicles. Can anyone confirm this?

Depends on Dealer. Sometimes they don’t want to deal with it. Try to push for another $500 discount if you can to make up for the penfed

Sounds like BS. They’ll stack it on top of whatever incentive they have not to exceed the penfed amount

Like someone ask, do you have to finance with PenFed? I am assuming “yes”.

I was thrilled to discover that it is $1,000 purchase or $500 lease for Volvo XC60 but then read the small print - not for loaners.
@Ursus ?
Restrictions apply. Not compatible with some other offers. Offer is non-transferable and valid for recipient only. MSRP Discount is 5% off the total MSRP amount of the vehicle selected and is non-negotiable. The active PenFed eligible member must be the primary purchaser or lessee on the sale or lease contract. The Volvo PIN will be generated in the name, legal home address of the PenFed member and must match the sales or lease contract. Co-buyers or co-lessees are permitted. The Volvo PIN is valid for 90 days from the day it was generated, Volvo PIN must be generated prior to December 31st 2019. This offer is eligible for the purchase of select new 2019/2020 models. Excludes T8 plug-in hybrids, retired courtesy vehicles and demonstrators. This offer is not compatible with some Volvo offers, including the “A-Plan by Volvo” program. Only one (1) Volvo PIN allowed per vehicle. Limit two (2) Volvo PINs per member per year. This incentive is available to Pentagon Federal Credit Union members with greater than 60 days of membership. European specification vehicle shown. Vehicle shown with optional equipment at an additional cost. Vehicle eligibility is subject to change without notice. See dealer for detail.

Pretty clear, what can I say?

Hoped you know wiggle room

No idea. Get a new one. Mileage penalty vs. extra $500 may be close enough.

There are better deals you can negotiate without PenFed cert for Volvo. @Ursus can’t change fine print although I am petitioning powers to be to allow that.

1 Like

Has anyone who signed up last month been able to activate this after 30days?

Call penfed, they should be able to check within your account and walk you through the steps.