PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Yes there is a wait period, I think 30 days but It could be longer.

1 Like

Who cares what experience they have had with PenFed, I spent I think $15 total for an account, with the intent to use it for some sort of discount down the road. Most of the people in this forum are just looking to maximise there availability to discounts/extra rebates, that’s exactly what a PenFed account does, and it’s a one time deal, doesn’t require renewal. Now that they include bimmer, I count this as a win

5 Likes

Can confirm PenFed is like USAA, it stacks.

9 Likes

Does anyone know if Penfed stacks with Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MBCA) $500 incentive?

I don’t think so. It’s the same type of rebate.

I can confirm that in my instance, the Penfed code I provided to my dealer did not come out of their pocket, they confirmed it came from BMW NA. It also stacked with the OL, Loyalty and Lease credits.

5 Likes

I can confirm that in my instance, the Penfed code I provided to my dealer did not come out of their pocket, they confirmed it came from BMW NA. It also stacked with the OL, Loyalty and Lease credits.”

How can Penfed stack with loyalty if Penfed disclaimer specifically excludes deals financed or leased with BMWFS and loyalty comes from BMWFS? 🤷

I can confirm that in my instance, the Penfed code I provided to my dealer did not come out of their pocket, they confirmed it came from BMW NA. It also stacked with the OL, Loyalty and Lease credits.”

How can Penfed stack with loyalty if Penfed disclaimer specifically excludes deals financed or leased with BMWFS and loyalty comes from BMWFS??

That’s not what it says…

It says “Cash incentives are not applicable for vehicles leased/financed through BMW Financial Services” which means that you can only qualify for the $500 payment if you’re leasing or financing through BMWFS, you cannot qualify for the vehicle specific amounts listed.

For example, I purchased a 5-series through BMWFS which meant that the code I provided took off $500, not $2,000 which is what I could have got if I used my only financing or paid cash.

Right, essentially Penfed is corporate fleet, $500 incentive if FS funded, 2000 non-FS.
Unlikely to stack with CCA rebate, curious to see data points on that.

Same here. I opened it back in 2009 with $5. Today its $10.30 :man_shrugging: Wish I had put in much more.

4 Likes

I opened it back in 2015 Regular Savings with 0% growth. Things must have changed.

You more than doubled your money in less than a year??

Jeez sorry for the typo. It was in 2009 :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s kool …

can confirm that OL and PenFed can stack. Spoke with a dealership in NJ today and they were able to.

4 Likes

When I log into my pennfed account I dont see this… Where do I go to see incentives ?

https://penfed.truecar.com/?referrer_id=ZPEN000005

1 Like

$500 for BMW if you lease the BMW through BMWFS?

yea, that’s correct.

1 Like

If the codes reset every year and someone can confirm, I’m willing to give mine away for December as I won’t be getting a car until my lease is picked up from Swapalease. Happy Holidays? I’m an active penfed member.