PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

You need the code when you actually close the deal as that is when you sign the lease agreement.

1 Like

Has anyone used the code this year? Seems like there is new language.

One incentive per member, per offer code, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles. Eligible military member must be the purchaser. See your authorized BMW Center for complete program details.

1 Like

Oh that would suck. Only military members now?

:laughing:

Incompetence Minus Value: That’s PenFed

Any update on the military limitation ?

I was in middle of opening account, and should just cancel it otherwise

1 Like

I think the membership only requires you to keep ~$5 on deposit, which you get back if you ever close your membership.

Why not live dangerously, and just finish this up? Terms change over time.

2 Likes

I can confirm that the $500 BMW lease certs are still working @ Penfed after 60d wait, and I am not Military.

5 Likes

You can only use 1 PenFed certificate per year , is that correct? :cry:

Is Penfed $500 combinable with $1000 College Grad as well as OL codes ?

I know that the dealer may only give $500 of the OL Code depending on how hard a deal is negotiated…

I believe PenFed and OL are not stackable.

You are absolutely correct though on dealers really only giving $500 on OL, because if you look at the fine print, $500 comes from BMW and $500 is ‘dealer contribution’

Both should stack with College Grad $1,000 credit and loyalty.

1 Like

I have a few OL codes from drive events in NC and western PA. I tried using one of them at a dealer in Maryland and they refused to honor it and said it was tied to another region (I think they mentioned Central region or Midwest). How do I know what region my OL code is tied to? Is there anyway that I can contact BMW to see if they can change the region?

Thanks

I was looking to lease a BMW 8 series and saw that there’s a $4k cash bonus through penfed. After reading the fine print I noticed the following sentence:
Cash incentives are not applicable for vehicles leased/financed through BMW Financial Services.
This indicates to me that the incentive isn’t available for leased cars because these would require bmw financial services. However, I’ve seen several comments where people said they got $500. Has anyone had any experience in leading with a penfed incentive?

Penfed is 500 for a lease. There are different options for purchasing through their program which is what I believe you are referring to with the 4k.

Yeah, you would get 500 on a FS lease or a purchase combine with loyalty or $4,000 using an outside bank.

To do get the 500 incentive, is it post sale rebate or do I need to bring something to the dealer

You’ll need to bring the printout/certificate to the dealer. Dealer then applies it to the deal.
You’ll be able to generate the certificate 60 days after the PenFed account is opened

Are PenFed Bonus Cash and MB Star Access incentives stackable?
That would be a nice $1750 on a new MB!

Would need the MB experts to weigh in on that… @Calvin.MB any thoughts?

PenFed & MB Star Access are the same incentive so they are not stackable.

I thought since one is described as Bonus Cash and the other is Fleet, and they are different values that they would be stackable.
Together they would’ve really helped on a GLC!
Thanks for the quick answer!