PENDING! 2018 BMW M3 CS - $689/month! + Tax - $102k MSRP - $3000 Down + Transfer Fee

, , , , ,

Hello fellow LH’s,

I’m looking to transfer the lease on my like new M3 CS (Black Sapphire Metallic) with optional Executive Pkg and BMW M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps (Usually $995 MSRP as delivered to dealer at no cost),. I love the car, but it’s just not the best fit for my family at this time. The car is located in Southwest Connecticut.

Thank you for your consideration.

• 2018 BMW M3 CS
  • MSRP: $102,395
  • Monthly Payment: $689 + tax
  • Drive off amount: $3000 (paid to me) + BMWFS lease trasfer fee
  • Months: 24
  • Annual Mileage: 10k
  • Lease start date: May 22 2019
  • Lease end date: May 22 2021
  • Current Mileage: approximately 200

![image|690x301]

4 Likes

Tired of it so soon?

I would suggest you eat the transfer fee and then this is basically a new car lease given you’ve only had it for 7 days.

1 Like

No, not tired of it yet! lol

Sorry, I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.

I’m suggesting you cover the $500 for the lease transfer from BMWFS. I would also consider dropping the ask for 1st months payment given you are currently using it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but what? You bought this a week ago.

Feeler? I don’t understand the purpose of this thread. PM one of us if you actually want to transfer out of it and we’ll re-open the thread.

I think the purpose of the thread is to cash in on the transfer (nothing wrong with that)

3 Likes

Yeah, I know, I have my eye on something else.

It can take up to 90 days before BMWFS is able to process a lease assumption on a new car.

He just wants a $3k broker fee for finding the deal. I think that’s the purpose of the thread.

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy:

Can’t fault this guy for trying to make a quick buck.

1 Like

This is not even a deal. I have seen 499/mo for the same car on this very forum.

Can you provide a link to a deal of $499/month on LeaseHackr?

1 Like

Can you provide me with link too? if not, please delete your post!

1-2 weeks to process and transfer the lease cofirmed by BMWFS!

It takes 1-2 weeks to process the lease transfer but a new car can’t be transferred until they receive the title from the dealer which can take up to 90 days, usually 30-60 business days. I just went through this with a 330e.