PENDING! 2018 BMW M3 CS - $689/month! + Tax - $102k MSRP - $3000 Down + Transfer Fee

, , , , ,

You sure you didn’t dream that?

Show me a contract and I’ll pay you $100 via PayPal right now

4 Likes

Probably that one-off electrifi posted, or whatever his name is.

1 Like

Negative

This was his posted deal

2 Likes

Ah! good call…would love to see that $499 then

1 Like

Yup, ‘twas me. And I asked for proof of the $499 right away as well.

1 Like

Sending another $100 paypal if you can give me a contract for 499 M3 CS

This is a decent deal on M3 cs even with 3,000 down and first month.

3 Likes

This is a correct summary. Occasionally, BMW will issue an exception depending on how recent the deal is. Here, I suspect closer to six weeks than 2 weeks.

Is my math wrong? The effective payment is $855 + tax on this one?

your math seems right, approx $3500/24 months would add about $146

I got to $835 though before tax

still deal isn’t that bad for a CS

1 Like

Thanks for checking. I figured I was right but did not want to make any assumptions.

Agreed, it’s not bad but if you remove the 3K instant profit the OP is getting, it’s a steal. I’d be happy to give the OP a grand if I was in the position to do this right now. I have been looking for a CS for quite some time, but now that we on the house hunt it makes it tough.

Yes, that posted deal was for 30 months not 24 with $ 5726 DAS and $4200 in MSD’S…almost $10k upfront and he called it a “Pegasus”!

2 Likes

$2k of that which is noted as down was actually a rebate he got, the rest is mostly tax paid upfront so the DAS is pretty low and MSD money comes back so it’s not really a sunk cost. His deal is very good.

1 Like

And I also acknowledged that the 24 month lease would have been cheaper on the monthly. I went with the 30 month option and then traded it to get the i8 coupe.

All the goodies version is close to $115k or $119k and I believe Carbon fiber mirrors caps are standard on the CS version.

Good Luck with the transfer but i hope you realized that if its only been 7 days, even BMWFS hasn’t set up your account properly and you should wait a little to even get the ball rolling. Maybe 30 days ?
Should be enough time to enjoy it as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you.

The C/F mirror caps are not standard on the CS, but of course C/C brakes and special paint (Frozen Blue & Lime Rock Grey) can really jack up the MSRP. Some CS’s did not come with the the Executive Package ($2600), which this one has.

1 Like

Ahhh you are correct Sir

1 Like

I think folks are a little jaded due to a handful of great m car deals this month.

This is an amazing deal and @Stickeefngrs put in a lot of work. I think the incentive he is asking for is more than reasonable considering the find, effort, and shipping it up north.

If I borrow @vhooloo s crystal ball for a minute, I believe people will be begging for deals like this in a couple of months. If the JagWag was transferable, id jump on it in a heartbeat.

See y’all in a week!

4 Likes

Sorry vhooloo’s crystal balls says 499 M3 Cs deals coming soon. Just kidding…
It’s a nice deal, can’t fault OP for lease hacking it and trying to transfer it. Potential transferees, remember, everything is a negotiation, even a transfer …

4 Likes

Sorry, was a regular M3 not Comp Pack. It was a lease swap, with incentive came down to $499. Here are examples of one that were new too: [SOLD] NEW 2018 BMW M3 DCT non-competition, $560+ tax, DAS: first month, doc, bank, dmv, tax, MSDs. Includes Loyalty, OL and grad available [OH]

Where did you have it shipped from? I should have just paid you to get me one too .