Outstanding Cadillac Lease Deals

Looking at replacing a 2016 XT5 AWD lease with a new fully loaded 2018 XT5, AWD with 36/10 lease. Our current XT5 lease has under 10k miles and it’s in excellent condution.

• No money down and tax, tags, and fees would be rolled into the monthly lease payment.
  • Zip: 20176
  • 36 month/10k miles per year
  • USSA/PenFed Qualfied
  • 780+ Credit score

Hi @Tank. I will contact you when I get into the office tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Any xts Deals you can share? 36/10 term 7% tax Florida resident.

1 Like

@RonA sending you a PM.

I am giving away $50 Amazon or Starbucks gift cards to anyone who purchases one of the following pre-owned Cadillacs by Friday 8/31.:shopping::coffee:
CPO 2016 Escalade ESV Premium Luxury Black/Black 13,190 miles ($64,771)

CPO 2015 SRX Luxury Mocha/Shale 36,499 miles ($26,997)

Pre-Owned 2014 XTS Luxury Silver/Black 63,173 miles ($19,883)

Pre-Owned 2013 CTS Luxury Silver/Black 37,855 miles ($17,203)

Up to $13,000 off Cadillac Escalades through 8/31!:blue_car::tada::us:

Can Cadillac Consumer Cash Program be used on Leases? Looks like $$ went up from GM for Escalades this month?

Hey @slol. Consumer Cash can only be used with cash or financed purchases.

$13,000 in savings on this 2018 Escalade Platinum when you purchase the vehicle and $5,000 in savings when you lease! This offer is only good for this month.

Has ctsv lease #s changed since last month?

A slight bump up on the money factor.

Ugh. Was hoping for additional incentives

@Yinzer what monthly payment range are you targeting? When you have some time, please PM me and we will get you into a CTS-V!

And I thought we would never hear this on LH :smirk:

2 Likes

What would we not hear?

I wasn’t talking about the deal or expectations.

Edit, because you changed you response: not hear the classic “How much do you want to pay?” and “What will it take to put you in this beauty?”. Just post your best deals like all other brokers/dealers do.

“what monthly payment range are you targeting?”

That’s def NOT the way to negotiate a lease. That’s how one gets taking to the cleaners by the dealer.

I’m sure you have good deals! If only that was $13000 discount on the lease and I’d be all over it.

As of this post, I no longer work for Cadillac and my username has no affiliation with Classic Cadillac in Atlanta. My following posts on LeaseHackr are not as a Registered Business. I will continue to contribute to the forum to help anyone that needs guidance on leasing from someone with industry experience.

@Ursus and @Jdawg21 you have an old-school mentality when it comes to making a car deal. As a consumer, you should not be afraid of saying what you would like to pay upfront. It saves your time and it saves the dealer’s time.

My advice is to let them know a realistic number you would like to pay and stick to it. If the dealer says no, then do not start back and forth negotiations. Simply let them know you will be interested in the vehicle at your price. Most of the time the dealer will contact you the following week or month when they have a vehicle within your payment range.

In this scenario no one is getting “taken to the cleaners” and the consumer’s objectives are communicated clearly upfront. There are plenty of dealerships that will accept your offer on the first pencil if you commit to the vehicle and payment. This is what the Internet Department is for, to make the car buying process efficient.

Thanks, but I think I’ve been leasing cars longer than you’ve been selling them :slightly_smiling_face:
BTW, I did not see any “Outstanding Cadillac Lease Deals” in this thread. In fact, any deals, period.