Outstanding Cadillac Lease Deals

@ATLCadillac you just had to poke the bear @Ursus … save your drama boys. Advice is good- just don’t be pointing any fingers.

Yeah, but don’t need yours either :sunglasses:

1 Like

Both provided their opinions in the spirit of discussion. Both are right… You don’t want to negotiate by payment, but you also want to know what payment you can afford going in. A savvy shopper should be able to determine the payment amount based on calculating a lease out by hand based on current incentives, a realistic sales price + current MF/Residual. At that point, when the salesman asks…what do you want to pay/mo, as many of them do, there’s no harm at this point in throwing it out there.

I’m not quite sure where the drama lies? Nobody was negative or derogatory, and no name calling was tossed out.

Where did I say anything about how to negotiate? LOL
He did. I did not like his classic, old school dealer’s approach to a potential customer, and I let him know about it.

I didn’t say you did, or didn’t intend to anyways. I agreed with your “old school dealer approach” not to just go in and say “I want this car for x.” That’s the oldest trick in the book.

OTOH, I agree with his statement that it’s not a bad idea to say “I want this car for X” ONLY after you’ve calculated out yourself to know that’s what you should be paying for it. If you can come to a realistic sales price, you should know how much that car will be per month before you walk into the showroom.

I guess I really didn’t see a need to call either of you out either. I didn’t see anything wrong with what either of you said from a respect standpoint. Now, if one of you started throwing shade at the other…that’s a different story. That didn’t happen though.

1 Like

Ok, sorry I misunderstood :upside_down_face:
But I didn’t even agree or disagree with his statements - I said I didn’t need his advice. But you probably didn’t mean me here also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to get a lease deal for a 2019 Cadillac CTS V in the $800-900 range?