Outstanding Cadillac Lease Deals

yikes, those chrome pillars. the wheels look good though

1 Like

as they say, there’s an A** for every seat lol

Here’s one that we did with a prototype Bentley Mulsanne Style grill

1 Like

What’s the base MF for ctsv I was quoted .00068

It changes monthly, but without checking I think that’s right for July.

2019 Cadillac XT4 Just Arrived

Is this comparable to the X1, or bigger?

The XT4 competes with the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA, Lexus NX, Lincoln MKC, and Audi Q3

What a realistic lease deal on an Escalade ESV in Southern, CA? No loyalty, just an existing Infiniti Lease.

1 Like

ESVs will realistically be in the $1100-1300/month range depending on trim level, term, miles per year, and if its a Courtesy Transportation Vehicle or New.

1 Like

We’re giving away $100 Amazon Gift Cards with the purchase or lease of any new CTS-V or Escalade this month! To receive the gift card your deal must be with me, Fast Eddie, through Classic Cadillac in Sandy Springs, GA.

Interested in a CTS-V lease. I would be leasing from Pennsylvania though.

1 Like

Do you do any leases for cali on a cts v?

1 Like

He’s in Atlanta. That’ll be an extra grand in shipping if he does.

1 Like

@L5_CCNA we can do a CTS-V lease for sunny CA :sunny:. As @mp11477 mentioned you would be responsible for the cost of transporting the vehicle, but we can assist with coordinating logistics.

So Volvo is offering a $75 Amazon gift card just to test drive one of their vehicles, but in order to get one out of Cadillac, I need to buy/lease a $100k vehicle? :wink:

@cheapdad00 the $100 Amazon gift card is being offered from me personally, not Cadillac :blush:.

We’re offering the following discounts for this month :star_struck::
$9,000 off the Escalade Platinum
$8,000 off the Escalade Premium Luxury and Luxury
$7,000 off the CT6
$8,000 off the CTS-V and CTS
$7,000 off the ATS-V and ATS with Cadillac Loyalty and $5,000 off without

1 Like

Just to clarify, I see on Autobytel that loyalty is $2k and regular lease cash is $1k. Do those stack as part of that total $7k discount?

@Siejammy those incentives are included in the $7k discount.

1 Like