Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Mine arrive today at the dealer, should have final number tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Just got confirmation mine is in paint! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quoted from a dealer in AZ. Vehicle price after discount and rebate is the same price as before I sent over my affiliate code. Once the salesperson received my affiliate code he stated “the numbers include all the rewards all the programs and all the specials that the 4xe has to offer”. Soo they are going to give me the affiliate discount before knowing if I am even eligible for it? Regardless seems a bit high even without the discoun. MSRP 58,335 36/10k

Ordered 4/22
Received VIN 4/27
Got Build Date 4/30 (Build date 5/22)
Received Build Sheet 5/21
Rubicon Built 5/22
Got an Estimated Delivery on 5/24 (Delivery around June 6th)
Got my sticker Today 5/25

1 Like

Ordered two cars on 5/3. Built and delivered to dealer by 5/20th.
One order has to let it go bcz of color - ordered a wrong color. Sales rep returned the 1k back.
Second car: I scheduled to pick up tomorrow. But sales rep has not give lease nos or estimate so far. Are we supposed to get the lease estimate? I got the sale price of the vehicle but still do we need to get the lease estimate?

Uh…terrible

It depends how much you trust the dealer and how far you have to travel. I had anecdotal evidence from others that they weren’t going to mess me around, so I didn’t demand a lease worksheet before going in. That’s generally not advisable by the experts here, so if you have any inkling they might jerk you around, ask for a deal sheet.

4 Likes

LOLOL…good one

FL is unfortunately tough. I went out of state for mine, as did everyone else I am aware of.

3 Likes

Tough is right… nearly corrupt. Out of state I go!

They’re including the rebate in this quote. You need to ask a breakdown of the price. Ask them for the MSRP (which I assume they have down here as the market value). What the sales price is after the dealer discount (the aggressive offers from the original posters on here were able to get about 10% off. Don’t count on that now but you at least need to know what you’re getting off before you move forward), then you ask what the sales price is after affiliates. Affiliate (FCA affiliate code) should remove a further 1% off MSRP (this is the same for all FCA affiliates FCA Affiliate Rewards (fcausaffiliates.com)). Then after that, that’s where they should add the 7500 leasing incentive (the rebate passed on by CCAP, US Bank, or Ally). So reply back asking for a more granular breakdown. You will need to also have details on the current MF (people here have been using CCAP’s 36/10 MF as the primary example since CCAP is waiving the acquisition fee).

Imho, those guys are playing games; that’s why I backed out from doing business with them. They delayed my order for 3 days and only got serious about placing it on the Saturday of the price increase (only after the MSRP increased) In your situation, ordering a wrong color on one of the two is highly suspicious. They got an order in based on a customer and now they get to keep the car and resell for thousands more. Very suspect.

Don’t spend hours traveling unless you can agree the lease numbers look reasonable. We already know that they are marking the MF up. Check the residual and sale price in the contract. Run the numbers through the calculator.

Worst case scenario, buy it at the agreed price and get the credit back on your taxes.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. I really hate that dealer now.

Yes…And I understand that jeep will penalize dealers who do this. I believe if a car is placed as a customer order, and it is not sold to the customer whose name was on that order, the dealer will be penalized. Otherwise this is a loophole the size of the St. Louis arch for dealers to drive right through in order to get orders bumped ahead of those for normal stock.

Of course, if that financial penalty is less than they can resell it to someone else for, they would probably do it :slight_smile:

What prevents them from saying the buyer backed out and decided on only taking one car? In any case, any penalties in this market are dwarfed by everything desirable going over MSRP now.

I’m finalizing mine as I sent paperwork back

I did one pay and put it under my business with no tax. About $289 a month now!

2 Likes

Nothing as far as I know…As I understand it they would still get penalized financially though and if it became a pattern it would seem they would get more than a slap. Wed need a dealer to spill on this to know the full scoop…

This is one of the worst experience so far. I think you did the right thing by backing out. I agreed to go ahead with this dealer because I dont want to waste couple of more days. He didnt give me the correct numbers based on agreed sale price. when I pointed that it is not agreed price they moved the sale date to next week with different twist. I think they are playing games to make me back out so that they can sell for higher price.

What is dealear buyout lease APR mean?

Thanks for the reply, I did go at it a little backwards. It’s tough out here in AZ there’s two dealerships that are quoting 10K markups on top of msrp for market adjustment due to high demand and chip shortages :expressionless:

I seem to have also gotten a descent deal with TN dealer. Shopping out of Florida. Placed order today. Praying everything checks out at the end. $57,470 MSRP. Final price $51,737. Seems the only steep charge they’re sticking to me is $499 processing fee. Can i negotiate this? Hope yall get yours. Very excited first jeep and couldn’t pass up this great deal!