Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Who should I contact at the company I work for to gain access for the affiliate code? Is that HR department ?

1 Like

This is actually an old list.
Heres a more updated list

2 Likes

Anyone having issues with CEL turning on after a few hundred miles? Mine just turned on today after 450 miles. Taking it to the dealership tomorrow to get checked out.

Thread on this over at JLforum, try reseating your fuses, passenger side up top under the hood. Some speculate a shorted fuse, triggered after a charge session.

3 Likes

Final numbers 327 a month 1k DAS 36/12 MSRP 54500

2 Likes

Can you provide break down of lease?

Also who did you go through?

Dealer cannot replicate deal at this time

Off topic: There are a handful of concerning CEL issues but itā€™s unclear what percentage of owners are having them. Loose fuses could certainly cause trouble. Gas Wranglers have some familiar sounding dead battery issues so some may not be isolated to hybrid.

Has anyone that order in April got the car with the increase MSRP from May and a bigger discount to keep the same selling price. Thatā€™s the only wait that my numbers make sense

Hi,
Did you buy or lease your jeep from NYC? I am in NJ and want to leverage your experience to get an awesome deal. Please help!

No i bought from TN dealer Gupton Motors

1 Like

Could you please share dealer and deal details?

@28firefighter do you mind sharing me the dealer contact info? Sent you message. Thanks for sharing!

Per earlier post (and your PM) - my source for these in the PNW is no longer available. Pricing was only available through a specific GSM who is no longer with the dealer. My sales guy said they are working out what to do with these referrals moving forward and will let me know.

1 Like

Just got an offer for $52k on my 4xe (56k msrp) lol. Im expecting payoff to be around $45k which surely depends if CCAP charges extra for dealers. Now just have to wait for car to be registered and CCAP account to be opened

3 Likes

Cool. It will also depend on how CCAP treats the interest component of the remaining lease payments Whatā€™s the total of your residual plus your remaining monthly payments?

Who gave you the $52k offer?

I saw the contact its says if you buyout lease before ending, the amount due is residual plus remaining payment minus unpaid rent charges. Using the method outlined in contract, my payoff is 36809.50 RV + (208.98 x 35) base payments + 350 purchase option fee = 44474. This is if dealer payoff is same as mine. If not then Iā€™m going to have to buyout myself and pay 3800 in taxes. Your payoff is way less because your taxes arenā€™t upfront so that saves you $2k :joy: