Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Couldn’t be happier with $339, $1k DAS. Thing is a beast!

11 Likes

Just picked up mine, ordered at 4/21 delivered to the dealership 5/21. Upgrading from my 2018 Wrangler JL sports, a BIG thank you to @28firefighter !

Numbers are exactly the same as April, MSRP on the window sticker is 2k higher, but seems MSRP, RV and MF are all locked, we were able to use April MSRP with CCAP.

8 Likes

Picking mine up tomorrow!

2 Likes

Love that color, I want Chief blue but can not be ordered :frowning:

You get the electric top?

Had some fun with mine today in Payson, AZ! Got mine from @Clutch a few weeks ago. I am impressed with the power! Running a set of Rubicon 392 takeoffs for some light off-roading.

5 Likes

Nope, just body color hard top

Mine is here. Deal as anticipated. Ended up using the full $1k deposit upfront so actual cost with April #s was $1k DAS and $362.XX per month for 36 months, 10k.

23 Likes

Absolutely love that color!

Wow, is that a level 2 charger? You got it from the dealership?

I had an L2 charger at home already, haha.

2 Likes

Another April numbers confirmation✔️

Beautiful!

Congrats, looks awesome!!

Will send another photo of the contract later. Had to run out to tball practice!

1 Like

Welp, my backup plan to hold me over while I’m waiting for my 4xe was taken from me today. Literally. Some a-hole went into my garage and stole my Fuji Crosstown bike in the middle of the day. Went inside for all of 10 minutes and he ripped it off the wall mount in my garage and rode it away. I’ve had the bike for 3 years and it only now gets stolen, right when it’s my only means of transport while my wife is at the office :slight_smile:

Same color as ours! My wife loves it so far, way more than the 5 series we are turning in next month.

We ghetto charge at our condo :joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations! What MSRP is that?

Did you end up getting your numbers from GA?

I am jealous of all your 4xes. Mine’s at the dealer 2000 miles away waiting for getting picked up by transport.