Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

If any brokers have a deal on the 4xE in the NE or East coast, feel free to PM. In the Buffalo area, I can’t find anything under $600 a month on S&D. Most recent dealer had a High Alt for $59k, supplier took it down to $56k and thats all they would add, claims no military discount applicable due to CCAP rules and no conquest rebate. Payment would be $560 for 36/10k with $3k down including taxes and fees.

They were adding $7500/$1200 in form of state and fed incentives. I still feel $560 is highway robbery.

Reach out to Clutch…he has the best deals. He was my broker on my 4Xe deal and my experience was excellent with Clutch

6 Likes

There are decent deals to be found in NY, but they are definitely bumping the MF on you. Just know how to structure the deal with the affiliate/supplier discount, incentives, taxes, and get your target payment for that MSRP. You WILL need to call a lot of dealers and be straightforward and say you have supplier pricing and qualify for base MF (if you do). You know how much the monthly should be so let them get you a quote then take a shot at negotiating a bit if needed. I’ve found that running it for just 1st payment DAS has led to better numbers from the start so try that and pay whatever you want once things are finalized.

Thanks
I only need to confirm with him if I can use pre msrp jump price. Since I ordered in April

Also if I can do one payment or not

I ordered in April and got pre jump MSRP.

1 Like

Slightly off-topic. I’ve had my 4xE for 30 days and have 740 miles on it. I’ve already got charging faults and have to take it in for service :joy:

Hope no one else has issues when they get theirs!

Send us an email @clutchautodeals@gmail.com Im sure wed be able to assist you much better than those dealers you contacted.

What kind of problems are you having?

Mine has been charging alright, it does read faulty on the Uconnect app when it’s unplugged after a full charge. Main issue has been the lines only showing up intermittently on the backup cam.

“Service charging system” while the vehicle is on and unplugged. If it is plugged in, it says check external power (120v charging cable shows power is fine). I unplugged the negative battery terminal for an hour to see if it were a bad code or something, same issue. I’ve scheduled a service appointment for next week.

Despite that message, does it charge appropriately?

It will no longer charge after those errors started to show up this morning. I unplugged it yesterday and drove for about 2 miles without issue. Came home and left it unplugged. My wife drove it today and the issue problem started occurring.

I know this is not a service support forum (or even the right thread for it), but hope that no one else has issues with their Jeeps! On other forums I have seen some people have issues with the charging pins so far. I am assuming my issue is related to some sort of integrity check with the port or something.

That is what I am trying to figure out. I’m hearing some dealers take one or the other, but not both (either the $7500 rebate, or Affiliate program,) and those that use the affiliate program, that the percentage off varies. Some say 2%, 7%, 10% off.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Patently false. The $7500 rebate has nothing to do with affiliate rebate. It is the federal ev tax credit being passed on by Chrysler capital or Ally.

Find different dealers.

this talk of buying and reselling has me very tempted. There are supposedly some sitting on dealer lots around here. $53k MSRP and 5% discount is $417/mo with first month at signing, plus tax. Seems cheap.

1 Like

Was getting some ice cream with the kids after little league and as I’m walking back to the car there’s a guy there with a white wrangler Rubicon. Top down, windows down etc. fully loaded etc. I walk up over to him while he’s in the car and ask him “So how do you like this thing”? He looks over to me and said he absolutely hates it lol :joy:. We start chatting etc he said he bought his and his sticker was $65k. He said he was so disappointed with it that he’s going to be handing it down to his daughter etc.

He said, it’s cool and all when your down at the vacation house etc but for everyday driving he said it was a complete disappointment LoL. I proceeded to tell him about the 4xe and he just looked at me and nodded no.

He looked at my Camaro and said “nice car, what are you going thru a mid-life crisis?” LoL :rofl:

A lot of these wrangler guys report this (if you read the forums). Very cool car but make sure you’re in love with this thing . At $300-$350 a month it’s still badass but I would be pretty sour if I was shelling out $600 a month for a Leggo built SUV. I guess it doesn’t hurt to lease one and flip it to make a few grand too. I would still rock one, regardless of bad they drive/function.

Just an fyi

2 Likes

Not sure if you’ve tried this yet but make sure all your fuses are properly seated. I’ve seen numerous reports stating multiple fuses needed clicked into place.

I’m using a broker @Clutch and the dealer is allowing Treading Lightly and $7500 rebate. So worth it…

4 Likes

while behind the wheel of a wrangler … pot, meet kettle.

3 Likes

You might want to post your problem in the JL Wrangler 4xe forum. A bunch of issues have been occuring. I think it’s to be expected for a complicated all new design for Jeep in year 1. Hope they figure it out quick.