Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Great find! It is rare a lease works for a Jeep, but this may be a WINNER!

Anyone come close in the northeast? Iā€™ll take one for close to this

Put in the effort to understand the rates, incentives, and possible deals. Lots of dealer info on other FCA forums posting deals from dealers per region.

3 Likes

@28firefighter Thank you for posting this deal first and foremost. Trying to land myself a deal here as well.

Quick question, just for the sake of clarity when using the calculator.

• The $7,500 would be cap reduction and not under tax incentives? Not sure if itā€™s different on the PNW

It is an incentive passed to you by the bank. You are not purchasing the car, the bank is who gets the tax credit is. One of the big misconecptions.

It does not go under cap reduction (down payment). You are not purchasing the car unless you are doing a balloon loan (then it WOULD be claimed on your taxes as tax credit).

7500 should be placed in taxed or untaxed depending on your state.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

Correct. Itā€™s a taxable rebate in my state (yay $787.50 in additional tax rolled into the deal).

Amazingā€¦ I want one of theseā€¦

Thanks a lot.

8 Likes

For those looking for additional info on the current CCAP leases and residuals, etc----

2 Likes

Question @28firefighter - can you confirm they used the correct MF?

It looks like the MF for the ā€˜normalā€™ Sahara is .00195 but the MF for the 4XE is .00203.

Not a dramatic difference but Iā€™ve seen some deal sheets showing .00159 @ 39 but I see .00205 for CCAP.

Also - Ally is only a hair more, so you might want to consider them if you want to keep the lease transfer option open.

1 Like

This^^^^^^

Im not concerned either as the deal is so good (with the sales price discount and rebate being locked). The MF is already high (relative to some other finance companies) at standard CCAP, and the payments are still low. So, there is some rolling of the dice here, but the MF and RV would have to change so dramatically in the next few months to make this deal untenable that, for me anyway, the risk is nil. The absolute worst case is I just buy it or lose the $1000 custom order deposit.

1 Like

The MF on the 4xe is a bit fuzzyā€¦I agree.

As for Allyā€¦they are also passing along the same $7500, but I understand they are only committing to that (in the CURRENT program) until the end of May, whereas CCAP is through the end of 2021. So, for a custom order that wont arrive until June/July, the Ally approach may still work if they renew the same rebate amount for June and beyond. I would think they would have to in order to be competitive with CCAP.

1 Like

Is Ally also waiving the acquisition fee? CCAP is currently.

They do charge an acq fee - however, I donā€™t think the MF is fuzzy.

I show .00203 and .00205 for the Sahara 4XE and itā€™s a national program.

What I am curious about is can/will CUs scoop the $7500 because those deals will be 1000% unicorns.

Ironically there is a sign and drive for CCAP w/ a MF of .00232 lol. I wonder what the threshold is for CCAP to consider it a ā€˜normalā€™ deal.

By fuzzy I meanā€¦some diff info from different sources (even on Edmunds)ā€¦some of that may be incorrect postingsā€¦

The AF waiver with CCAP is a biggie. If Ally doesnt do that and has slightly higher MFs they will be a tough choice.

So the electric drive is on from around 0-22mph then the gas kicks in and you can have max regen on kind of like 1 foot driving. There is a lag when you hit the gas pedal for a few seconds.

Confusionā€¦obfuscationā€¦the usual, LOL

1 Like

Ally is 73 Rv @ 10k and 7.59 or .00316. / 39 is @ 72 RV but same MF.

Whatā€™s cool about Ally is that if you discount the car enough itā€™s basically going to be an interest-only lease.

This means you can dump the car for near $0 lost at any point during the contract.

4 Likes

@RVguy is there anything stopping CUs from offering the $7500 tax credit?

2 Likes

That is my favorite kind of leaseā€¦one that might cost nothing :slight_smile:

1 Like