Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Ah, what could possibly go wrong with scalping $7,500 from the fed?

I am still wondering this as well. I have seen some other posts with CCAP buyouts being vastly different for third parties (market based). I am picking up my 4XE tonight and am pretty sure I am only going to be keeping it for around 18 months. Still undecided if I should do 36 mo. lease, one-pay, or just buy.

This is from a CCAP file from 2019.

Well, the $7500 incentive here comes from ccap, not the fed.

Thank you!

Yes that was what I figured. Perfect!

Here is one of the threads I was referring to about different buyouts from CCAP.

Unless something has changed, Tier 1 and 2 should have no security deposit for CCAP.

Just for s&g I submitted a quote at Vroom on a VIN with identical specs as mine (57.7k) - came back at $49k FWIW

That’s where I am at…Clutch got the dealer to try, but dealer unsuccessful with CCAP, and this has caused a week’s delay, with a dealer wanting to move metal quickly, so I think they did try. Bummed, but I don’t see any better opportunities, and pulling the trigger regardless. No one has done a ‘Single Pay’ with CCAP on this?

Do we have the CCAP new numbers out? Still waiting?

Do we have a reason or idea why some dealers are using Parik’s RV but another is using May’s?

Just placed an order for White HA in TX. Lets see how fast they build.

according to edmunds forum- no mid month updates

Damn those TX taxes😢

1 Like

I just had a lease worked up on one of these in NC, the dealer told me full boat msrp so I said I would order from Tri City at like a 11% discount. They then told me it takes 3 months to get one and the $7500 expires in June?? Is that true??

Maybe and no (at least with CCAP as they show the $7500 good until end of year). Allys CURRENT incentive of $7500 is showing through June (but if they dont renew it, CCAP will completely eat their lunch).

And, for 11% (or $6000-$8000), Ill wait 8-10 weeks😁

Me too. I’m just waiting on that dealer to get back to me. Hope I’m not being ghosted

Mine just entered framing today after 28 days in D1 status. Hopefully there are no more delays.

Ordered 4/16
Vin 4/18
D1 4/20
E (framing) 5/18

Tell me about it!! TX’s taxes has hurt me more times than I can count.

I highly doubt you’re still gonna get 11% off MSRP now. Every dealer that has had remotely good deals have pulled them back considerably. I got 8% off MSRP and my dealer backed it down to just invoice.

Just don’t get your hopes up until you’re signing the paperwork lol