Opinions: 2018 s90 t6 mom a-plan $311 $0 down MSD

I am really new to here… and trying to understand the logics. They said they included sam’s club a-plan too, although I kept saying that I do not have that. I smell fishy now. How can my 2K down made it $360/month? I saw that there is a $6,000 dealer cash there-- and with my $2,000 down it would make $8,000 cash in it. Does that mean they only gave me $2,000 discount on the MSRP???

A local dealer from Infinity offered me a $500 down $409/month for a Q50 3.0T AWD LUX sedan. Trying to negotiate a lot more. If I reach to $329/month with $500, I am more inclined to buy that Q50 without too much hassles. Getting tired :frowning:

So this quote is worthless if you don’t have a-plan. Get Infinity, S90 will not be a good deal without a-plan and on T5.

Yes I figured… I am not sure why we do not have decent deals here in Idaho/Utah area. The infinity can be also very good too, considering I currently drive a CRV EX-L. We just got a QX30 for my wife, so I was trying to have some diversity in our family car. I pay $309/month for the QX30. The salesman said the $500 down with $409 is a smoking deal… Not a bad deal but I cannot be super excited after I saw all the tips and experiences shared here.

I am targeting $349/month (although I said to the dealer I wanted $329/month) with $500 down (Everything included) Do you think it’s a decent deal? I don’t have to drive to California or somewhere far. That’s an advantage for sure. What do you think…?:slight_smile:

I think $450/month for a $60k s90 is a good deal without a-plan, it’s just no a great lease hacker deal. Not qualifying for a plan does suck. As for infinity, my regional numbers on a Q50 are awful this month if you needed more than 10k miles.

Of course it’s a good deal without a-plan, but we got spoiled by $300/mo deals.

2 Likes

Ask in QX50 threads, @nyclife or @HN308 would know.