Opinions: 2018 s90 t6 mom a-plan $311 $0 down MSD

Did you click the calculator link in the original post? That should answer most of your questions.

Sorry @Frazix It wasn’t popping up on my browser. just opened it on my phone and it works. Thanks guys. Im in NY and hoping I can replicate this.

do these lease well without A-Plan?

I’m on the east coast as well let us know if you can replicate

Love to see someone replicate this deal on east coast. @nyclife can probably attempt :slight_smile:

The math is simple: $3,000/24 = $125/mo extra, $3,000/36 = $83/mo extra. 24 months is the better deal. Well enough?

2 Likes

Great deal man! Are these incentives only applicable for Cal residents? I am actively looking a Volvo S90 too. I know that you left advice on my thread :slight_smile: Would you mind asking the dealer, if you could share their contact information so that I can contact them for inquiring about another S90? That’d be very helpful :frowning:

I am in socal and would love to replicate a deal similar to this. Can I please get dealer and salesman info. THanks

Please pm me for details.

Is there a tax on the A-Plan?

So what is it?..

How on earth is anyone supposed to know how your state taxes incentives?

1 Like

that is why I asked. State of NY. I believe some of these incentives are taxed but not sure

Your local dealer can answer your local tax laws.

I’m trying to hone in on an achievable selling price. Dealers are scoffing at 13% before rebates. I’m assuming these truecar price have rebates in them.

You won’t get 13% off now. 11% would be very good, 10% - good. Truecar has dealer discount + Volvo cash (no lease cash there).

1 Like

Yeah 13% would be a hail mary need to make my monthly quota with one more sale on the last day of the month.

And make up for big discount by marking MF up (and there are very few T6 are still around, anyway).

Dear Grizzly Bear (@Ursus):

This is what I got… I am trying to get $275/month with $2,000 down payment. Is this a valid deal? Also, I do not have a-plan pricing qualifications but it seems that the negotiated price reflects on it. Anything I missed here?

You need to ask the dealer what’s included in discount. A-plan 6% discount + Volvo incentives? Or 3k a-plan cash also? Your 2k down effectively makes it $360/mo.